FEEL IT. MASTER IT.
Meet MX Mechanical and MX Mechanical Mini - keyboards with extraordinary feel, precision, and performance.
ULTRA FLUID MECHANICAL TYPING
Low-profile mechanical switches deliver a next-level typing feel.
Ultra-precise and stable switches offer deep and reassuring key travel - in a low-profile form factor. Your fingers glide effortlessly across the matte surface of the keys - and dual color keycaps make it easy to orient your fingers and stay in your flow.
YOUR SET-UP. YOUR CHOICE.
Choose between the full-size MX Mechanical that features an integrated numpad or the space-saving minimalist MX Mechanical Mini. Both keyboards are crafted with an aluminum top case for ultimate stability and style.
3 UNIQUE SWITCH TYPES
Choose the mechanical switch type that matches your style and preference of feel. MX Mechanical and MX Mechanical Mini are outfitted with one of three switches that each have a distinct feel and sound - Tactile Quiet, Clicky and Linear.
SMART ILLUMINATION. NON-STOP PERFORMANCE.
The backlit keys magically light up the moment your hands approach, and automatically adjust to suit your lighting conditions - resulting in optimal battery consumption.
Both keyboards also introduce a variety of immersive backlighting effects to draw you into your workflow. You can toggle between the effects in Logi Options+ Requires Logi Options+ software, available for Windows and macOS or by simply pressing the Fn key and bulb key at the same time.
MULTI DEVICE. MULTI OS.
Easily pair via Bluetooth® Low Energy or the included Logi Bolt USB Receiver Not compatible with Logitech Unifying technology with up to three devices and switch between them at the push of a button.
Both mechanical keyboards have a dual key layout that is optimized for both Mac and Windows users and are compatible with all major operating systems Compatible with Windows, macOS, Chrome OS, Linux, iPadOS, iOS and Android.- no tricky setup or tweaking required Device basic functions will be supported without software for other systems than Windows and macOS.
OPTIONS ARE A MAJOR PLUS
Customize your keyboard, check battery life, select backlighting effects, change Fn key functions, and assign app-specific profiles in the improved and easier-to-use-than-ever Logi Options+ Requires Logi Options+ software, available for Windows and macOS.
Logi Options+ Requires Logi Options+ software, available for Windows and macOS allows you to customize the entire F-row to any function you need.
Easily switch the F-row priority between regular F-key functions, special functions, or personal app-specific customizations.
Installing Logi Options+ software enables Logitech Flow when paired with an MX mouse. Your MX keyboard follows your mouse through devices, allowing you to control multiple computers, in multiple operating systems, in one fluid workflow.
- MX Mechanical full-size: If you crunch numbers frequently, a full-size keyboard form factor with an integrated numpad is also available.
- USB-C quick charging: MX Mechanical Mini keyboard stays powered up to 15 days on a full charge or up to 10 months with the backlighting turned off
- Multi-device, multi-OS: Pair MX Mechanical Mini Bluetooth wireless keyboard with up to 3 devices on nearly any operating system via Bluetooth Low Energy or included Logi Bolt receiver
- Faster workflow, more customization: Customize Fn keys, assign backlighting effects, enable Flow cross-computer, multi-device control, and more in the improved Logi Options+
- Smart illumination: Backlit keys light up the moment your hands approach the cordless keyboard and automatically adjust to suit changing lighting conditions
- Low-profile keys, more comfort: A keyboard layout designed for effortless precision, with a small, compact form factor and low-profile mechanical switches for better ergonomics
- Fluid and quiet mechanical typing: MX Mechanical Mini keyboard features Tactile Quiet switches that deliver next-level feel and flow with less noise - Clicky and Linear switches are also available