Type and switch seamlessly between your computer, tablet, and smartphone. Pair your keyboard with up to three devices. Pair your mouse with up to two devices. The MK825 combo has been optimized for use with your operating systems including Windows, Mac, and Chrome™.
The MK825 works with Windows® and Mac® operating systems, allowing and you to switch between all the devices you have connected.
- Key Labels: Colors identify functions. Gray labels for Apple® devices running Mac OS X or iOS. White labels on gray circles for Alt Gr on Windows® computers.
- Split Key Labels: Above the split line shows the modifier sent to a Windows, Android™ or Chrome device. Below the split line shows the modifier sent to an Apple Macintosh, iPhone®, or iPad®.
The Alt Gr (or Alt Graph) key that appears on many international keyboards replaces the right Alt key normally found to the right of the spacebar. When pressed in combination with other keys, Alt Gr enables the entry of special characters.
Shortcuts and hotkeys
Copy, paste, play, pause, adjust volume and more. All your favorite actions are faster and easier to perform with customized keys - no matter which device or OS you use.
Choose from three tilt positions based on your typing preference. Sturdy legs adjust from flat (zero) to 4 or 8-degrees and hold firmly in place while typing.
LED lights remind you when the battery needs to be changed, Bluetooth is connected, or Caps Lock is engaged.
- Enjoy Bluetooth wireless connectivity compatible with most Computers
- Features optical resolution for silky prominent movement
- Scroll 360-degree without the use of on-screen navigator with tilt wheel scroller