Increased Flexibility, Reduced Installation Time and Cost
One of the main limitations in designing your wireless network is the availability of power. Running power cabling is also a primary cost driver of wireless installations. The Meraki PoE injector allows delivery of both data and power to a Meraki access point over a single Ethernet cable, allowing deployment of devices exactly where they are needed to provide the best wireless coverage at a much lower installation cost.
The Meraki 802.3at PoE Injector provides fully compliant 802.3at detection, with disconnect, short-circuit and overload protection to ensure that only 802.3at and 802.3af devices receive power and non-compliant devices are not accidentally damaged. Using this injector, it is possible to power the latest generation of 802.11ac devices which require 802.3at power, as well as providing backward compatibility with legacy 802.11n devices with traditional 802.3af power.
Regardless of the deployment scenario, powering Meraki devices with 802.3at Power over Ethernet is a flexible and low-cost method to simplify the installation process while ensuring that network design is not compromised by power availability limitations.
- Output Ports : 1 10/100/1000Base-T
- Input Ports : 1 10/100/1000Base-T
- Maximum Output Power : 30 W
- Input Voltage : 230 V AC
- Certifications & Standards :
- IEEE 802.3at
- IEEE 802.3af
- USA: FCC Part 15 Class B
- EU: EN55022 Clas B
- Mount Type : Wall Mountable
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.cisco.com
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Compatibility : Meraki MR-series Access Points
- Environmental Certification : WEEE
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Type : PoE Injector
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year