CLOUD-MANAGED STACKABLE ACCESS SWITCHESCisco Meraki MS210 switches provide Layer 2 access switching for branch and small campus locations. The MS210 includes 4 x 1G SFP uplinks and physically stacks with the MS225 to gain access to its 10G uplink. This family also supports an optional, rack-mountable PSU (Cisco RPS-2300) for power redundancy requirements
Cisco Meraki switches are built from the ground up to be easy to manage without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
The Meraki MS is managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there's no need for complicated configuration files or even direct physical access to the switch.
Meraki's centralized management gives administrators deep visibility into the network and how it's used. See which switches are near capacity across hundreds of sites. Find all configuration changes made by a certain person with instant search.
INDUSTRY LEADING CLOUD MANAGEMENT
Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- True zero-touch device provisioning.
- Virtual stacking: manage up to thousands of ports from a single pane of glass.
- Application layer visibility with automatic operating system, client, and hostname fingerprinting.
- Powerful Live Tools such as packet capture and cable test to isolate and troubleshoot network issues.
- Alerts upon power loss, downtime, or configuration changes.
- Role-based administration and automatic, scheduled firmware upgrades over the web.
- Regular feature updates and enhancements delivered on demand from the Meraki cloud.
- Features 48 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Stack port provides an easy and hassle-free way to extend your office network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.cisco.com
- Compatible Rack Unit : 1U
- Uplink Port : Yes
- Product Series : MS210
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Package Contents :
- MS210-48LP-HW Ethernet Switch
- Mounting Screw Kit
- Expansion Slot Type : SFP
- Modular : Yes
- Total Number of Network Ports : 48
- Manageable : Yes
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Layer Supported : 3
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 2 x Stack
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 4
- Network Technology : 1000Base-X
- Shared SFP Slot : No
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Media Type Supported : Optical Fiber
- Number of SFP Slots : 4
- Form Factor : Desktop
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Type : Ethernet Switch
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Stack Port : Yes
- Product Model : MS210-48LP-HW
- Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet