The Cisco Meraki MS225 series switches provide layer 2 access switching and are ideal for deploying to branch locations. With stacking capabilities and 10G SFP+ uplinks on every model, performance is guaranteed. This family also supports an optional, rack-mountable remote PSU (Cisco RPS-2300) for power redundancy requirements
Cisco Meraki switches are built from the ground up to be easy to manage without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
The Meraki MS is managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there's no need for complicated configuration files, or even direct physical access to the switch.
Meraki's centralized management gives administrators deep visibility into the network and how it's used. See which switches are near capacity across hundreds of sites. Find all configuration changes made by a certain person with instant search. Stackable access switches with 10G SFP+ uplinks, designed for the branch and campus
INDUSTRY LEADING CLOUD MANAGEMENT
Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- True zero-touch device provisioning
- Virtual stacking: manage up to thousands of ports from a singlepane of glass.
- Application layer visibility with automatic operating system,client, and hostname fingerprinting.
- Powerful Live Tools such as packet capture and cable test to isolate and troubleshoot network issues.
- Alerts upon power loss, downtime, or configuration changes.
- Role-based administration and automatic, scheduled firmware upgrades over the web.
- Regular feature updates and enhancements delivered on demand from the Meraki cloud.
- Features 24 networking ports to establish large network
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.cisco.com
- Compatible Rack Unit : 1U
- Uplink Port : Yes
- Country of Origin : Taiwan
- Product Series : MS225
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Expansion Slot Type : SFP+
- Modular : Yes
- Total Number of Network Ports : 24
- Manageable : Yes
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Layer Supported : 3
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 2 x Stack
- Network Technology : 10GBase-X
- Shared SFP Slot : No
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Media Type Supported : Optical Fiber
- Form Factor : Desktop
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : No
- Number of SFP+ Slots : 4
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Type : Ethernet Switch
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Stack Port : Yes
- Product Model : MS225-24
- Ethernet Technology : 10 Gigabit Ethernet