The Cisco Meraki MS250 series switches provide reliable access switching ideal for deploying in branches and small campuses. With stacking capabilities and 10G SFP+ uplinks on every model, redundancy and performance are guaranteed. This family also supports redundant, field-replaceable power supplies for mission critical networks.
Cisco Meraki switches are built from the ground up to be easy to manage without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
The Meraki MS is managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there's no need for complicatedconfiguration files, or even direct physical access to the switch.
Meraki's centralized management gives administrators deep visibility into the network and how it's used. See which switches are near capacity across hundreds of sites. Find all configuration changes made by a certain person with instant search.
INDUSTRY LEADING CLOUD MANAGEMENT
Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- True zero-touch device provisioning
- Virtual stacking: manage up to thousands of ports from a single pane of glass.
- Application layer visibility with automatic operating system, client, and hostname fingerprinting.
- Powerful Live Tools such as packet capture and cable test to isolate and troubleshoot network issues.
- Alerts upon power loss, downtime, or configuration changes.
- Role-based administration and automatic, scheduled firmware upgrades over the web.
- Regular feature updates and enhancements delivered ondemand from the Meraki cloud.
- Features 24 networking ports to establish large network
- Stack port provides an easy and hassle-free way to extend your office network
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.cisco.com
- Compatible Rack Unit : 1U
- Uplink Port : Yes
- Country of Origin : Taiwan
- Product Series : MS
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Package Contents :
- MS250-24 Ethernet Switch
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Power Supply
- Mounting Screw Kit
- Rack Mount Hardware
- Expansion Slot Type : SFP+
- Modular : Yes
- Total Number of Network Ports : 24
- Manageable : Yes
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Layer Supported : 3
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 2 x Stack
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 6
- Network Technology : 10GBase-X
- Shared SFP Slot : No
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Media Type Supported : Optical Fiber
- Form Factor : Desktop
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes
- Number of SFP+ Slots : 4
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Type : Ethernet Switch
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Stack Port : Yes
- Product Model : MS250-24
- Ethernet Technology : 10 Gigabit Ethernet