All ports PoE+ with up to 760W PoE budget - Select your new network engine!
As a leading provider of network equipment for SMBs, NETGEAR® understands the importance of providing a great choice of PoE port counts and power budgets that can adapt to your business' needs, whether in the hospitality, catering, education or retail domains.
The GS728TPv2, GS728TPPv2, GS752TPv2 and GS752TPP Gigabit Ethernet Switches with PoE+ and 4 SFP Ports join the NETGEAR Standalone Smart Managed Pro Switches family, adding full 24 and 48 port PoE+ support for deployment of modern high-power PoE devices. Cautious spender organizations can now deploy denser PoE+ devices connected to a cost-effective switch, with a reasonable PoE power budget of 190W over 24-port, or 380W over 48-port. Organizations who buy infrastructure for the long term and want future proofing for the unforeseeable can now select a switch with a PoE power budget of 380W over 24-port, or 760W over 48-port providing more headroom.
Temperature- and load-based fan-speed control combines accurate monitoring with minimized system acoustic noise: the GS728TPv2 supports quiet rack mounting operation with a maximum of 31dBA even at full PoE power with traffic on all ports and 25°C (77°F) ambient. Following the same measurements, the GS728TPPv2 is rated at 35dBA, the GS752TPv2 at 38dBA and the GS752TPP at 43dBA.
- Features 48 networking ports to establish large network
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage