The GS110EMX and GS110MX come with 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 uplink 10-Gigabit/Multi-Gigabit (5-speed) ports that provide either 100 Megabit, 1-Gigabit, 2.5-Gigabit, 5-Gigabit or 10-Gigabit connectivity.
The two uplink ports automatically detects which speed is needed by the connected device and provides the adequate speed. Moreover these two Multi-speed switch ports can be connected with regular Cat5E Ethernet cables, without the need to upgrade to Cat6 wiring, therefore reducing wiring costs and hassle.
The GS110MX and GS110EMX offer flexible mounting options - they can be mounted in a rack, on a wall or can be used as a desktop switch. Moreover the compact and fanless design make the GS110MX and GS110EMX ideal for any home or business environment.
- Features 8 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Can work as layer 3 routing for scalable network design
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- No need to deal with power supply issues, the switch comes with a separate AC adapter to power up the unit
- With Wall mounting feature, you can conveniently install the switch while keeping the wires and cables organized