NETGEAR 300 Series Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switches provide easy, reliable, and affordable network connectivity for home and small offices.
With these unmanaged plug-and-play switches, you can expand your network connections to multiple devices instantly.
Just step up to GS316, GS324 or GS348 directly to avoid congestion due to stacking up lower port count switches and be ready for future expansion.
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- LED indicators for ease of use
- Energy-efficient technology for power savings
- Fanless design for silent operation (except GS348)
- Auto-negotiation for automatic connection at the highest common speed between switch and an end device
- Non-blocking switching architecture for maximum throughput at wire speed
- 802.1p QoS for traffic/frame prioritization
- Plug-and-play; no setup required
- Durable and rugged metal case
- Desktop or wall-mountable (5, 8, 16-port models); GS324 is desktop, wall-mountable, and rack-mountable (rack-mount kit included); GS348 is rackmountable (rack-mount kit included)
- Ideal for small office and home networks
- Standards-based technology ensures interoperability with any standards-based devices in the existing network
- Features 24 networking ports to establish large network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- With Wall mounting feature, you can conveniently install the switch while keeping the wires and cables organized