NETGEAR Smart Managed Pro S350 series consists of five switch models, including 8-, 24- and 48-port Gigabit Ethernet switches and 8-, and 24-port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ switches with 2 or 4 SFP ports for fiber uplinks, offering powerful Layer 2 features, enhanced performance and ease of use. They are purposely designed for converged networks where voice, video, data are all carried on a single network platform. Advanced features such as L2/L3/L4 Access Control Lists (ACLs), Quality of Service (QoS), Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) will ensure a high-speed and highly secured network environment for your business.
All NETGEAR S350 Series switches support flexible mounting options, including wall-mounting, desktop and under-table installation. The 24- and 48-port models are also rack-mountable. All models include Kensington lock slot to physically secure your switch in open space. The fan-less 8-port models and 24-port non-PoE model will operate silently, ideal for the noise-sensitive environment. The 24-port PoE+ model and 48-port model also work under 33dBA acoustic level. All NETGEAR S350 Series switches support IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode, caring power saving for your business. NETGEAR S350 Series is covered by NETGEAR ProSAFE® Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty and extendable support, offering a worry-free user's experience at very affordable total cost of ownership.
- Features 24 networking ports to establish large network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Useful for the multi-tenant unit and multi-business unit with Layer 4 traffic classifiers and bandwidth limit
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network