This Circumaural headset with its bidirectional noise-cancelling microphone, is used by Landing Support Officers on Aircraft Carriers. It delivers clear communication in high-noise environments such as the New York Stock Exchange.
- The SHR2083-01 headset provides plenty of freedom with wired connectivity
- Listen to distinct sounds from both the speakers in stereo sound mode
- Over-the-head earpiece design provides a comfortable and secure fit
- Boom microphone is designed in such a manner that it will never miss a word you say
- Circumaural design provides optimum comfort and noise isolation
This Plantronics SHR2083 headset is tough enough for the trading floor of the New York Stock Exchange and used by Landing Support Officers on an US aircraft carriers, the Circumaural headset delivers clear communication in high noise environments. noise canceling electret microphones that provide a 20 dB (90%) reduction in transmitted background noise.
Technical Notes for the SHR2083:
The microphone reduces transmitted background noise by 20 dB.
The level of noise entering the users ear when the headset is worn as directed is approximated by the difference between the A-Weighted environmental noise and the Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of the headset. For example: If the environmental noise level as measured at the ear is 92 dBA, and the NRR of the headset is 22 dB, then the resulting level of noise entering the ear is approximately 70 dBA. The headset must be properly worn to attenuate noise effectively.
Important Note: This headset requires the Plantronics M22 Vista amplifier or bottom cable between the headset and the telephone.