Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 Conference Phone - Refurbished (2200-15600-001-R)
Polycom SoundStation IP 6000
The SoundStation IP 6000 features Polycom's HD voice technology, ensuring all conference calls are backed by unparalleled audio clarity. Set up this conference phone on a tabletop in a small to midsize meeting room, with a 12-foot microphone pickup radius.
The Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 conference phone delivers intelligent audio and SIP interoperability. A PoE-enabled switch can provide both power and VoIP to the phone. Manage calls and phone functions through the 12-key interface, including several soft keys and dedicated call buttons.
Polycom SoundStation IP Conference Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Frequency Response: 220 Hz to 14 kHz
- Speaker Volume: up to 86 dB
- Echo Cancellation: yes
- Microphone Pickup: 12 ft
- Background Noise Reduction: yes
- Audio Codecs: G.711, G.729a, G.722
- Protocol Compatibility: SIP
- Network: 10/100 Ethernet
- PoE: yes, IEEE 802.3af
- Additional Ports: 2.5mm, 2x EX mic
- Expandable: yes
- Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 console
- Ethernet cable - 25ft
- Quick start guide
- User guide
Note: does not include AC adapter.
1 year warranty