Industry-validated security effectiveness and performance for mid-sized networks and distributed enterprises and data centers
The SonicWall Network Security appliance (NSa) series provides midsized networks, branch offices and distributed enterprises with advanced threat prevention in a high-performance security platform. Utilizing innovative deep learning technologies in the SonicWall Capture Cloud Platform, the NSa series delivers the automated realtime breach detection and prevention organizations need.
Cutting-edge threat prevention with superior performance
Today's network threats are highly evasive and increasingly difficult to identify using traditional methods of detection. Staying ahead of sophisticated attacks requires a more modern approach that heavily leverages security intelligence in the cloud. Without that cloud intelligence, gateway security solutions can't keep pace with today's complex threats. NSa series nextgeneration firewalls (NGFWs) integrate two advanced security technologies to deliver cutting-edge threat prevention that keeps your network one step ahead. Enhancing SonicWall's multi-engine Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) service is our patent-pending Real-Time Deep Memory Inspection (RTDMI™) technology. The RTDMI engine proactively detects and blocks mass market, zero-day threats and unknown malware by inspecting directly in memory. Because of the real-time architecture, SonicWall RTDMI technology is precise, minimizes false positives, and identifies and mitigates sophisticated attacks where the malware's weaponry is exposed for less than 100 nanoseconds. In combination, SonicWall's patented* single-pass Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection (RFDPI) engine examines every byte of every packet, inspecting both inbound and outbound traffic simultaneously on the firewall. By leveraging the SonicWall Capture Cloud Platform in addition to on-box capabilities including intrusion prevention, antimalware and web/URL filtering, the NSa series blocks even the most insidious threats at the gateway.
Further, SonicWall firewalls provide complete protection by performing full decryption and inspection of TLS/SSL and SSH encrypted connections as well as non-proxyable applications regardless of transport or protocol. The firewall looks deep inside every packet (the header and data) searching for protocol non-compliance, threats, zero-days, intrusions, and even defined criteria. The deep packet inspection engine detects and prevents hidden attacks that leverage cryptography, blocks encrypted malware downloads, ceases the spread of infections, and thwarts command and control (C&C) communications and data exfiltration. Inclusion and exclusion rules allow total control to customize which traffic is subjected to decryption and inspection based on specific organizational compliance and/or legal requirements.
When organizations activate deep packet inspection functions such as IPS, antivirus, anti-spyware, TLS/SSL decryption/ inspection and others on their firewalls,network performance often slows down, sometimes dramatically. NSa series firewalls, however, feature a multi-core hardware architecture that utilizes specialized security microprocessors. Combined with our RTDMI and RFDPI engines, this unique design eliminates the performance degradation networks experience with other firewalls.
- Safeguard your data from external and internal threats by using this firewall appliance that also supports Packet Inspection firewall protection
- Keep all your data safe and secure from hackers and thieves by utilizing cipher based AES (192-bit) encryption that encrypts and decrypts data in blocks of 128 bits using cryptographic keys of 192-bit
- Expand your network capacity and provide hardware-level security across your Network with 18 ports Firewall
- Up to 10x faster than the standard Ethernet connectivity and provides high-performance
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation
- Product Series : NSA
- Encryption Standard : SHA-1
- Total Number of Ports : 18
- Package Contents :
- NSA 6650 Network Security/Firewall Appliance
- 1 x Power Supply
- Expansion Slot Type : SFP
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.sonicwall.com
- Compatible Rack Unit : 1U
- Manageable : Yes
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 10
- Number of SFP Slots : 4
- Environmental Certification : REACH
- Number of SFP+ Slots : 6
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- USB : Yes
- Manufacturer : SonicWall Inc.
- Product Type : Network Security/Firewall Appliance
- Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet
- Product Model : 6650
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports : 18
- Network Standard : 10GBase-T
- Firewall Protection Supported : Secure IPsec VPN Connectivity