Secure, high-speed wireless solutions
SonicWall Wireless Network Security solutions combine high-performance IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless technology with industry-leading next-generation firewalls. The result is a superior experience for WiFi users that's as secure as any wired connection.
The solutions are based on:
- SonicWall SonicWave series indoor and outdoor wireless access points (APs) which support the 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless standard
- SonicWall TZ, NSA and SuperMassive firewalls, which use deep packet inspection technology to detect and eliminate threats over wired and wireless networks
SonicWave APs take advantage of the capabilities in 802.11ac Wave 2 plus features such as band steering and a built-in 2.5 GbE port to deliver highspeed wireless performance. Other features, including 4x4 MU-MIMO and beamforming, improve performance in higher density environments when using bandwidth-intensive applications such as HD multimedia, and cloud and mobile apps.
Each SonicWave access point includes three radios. One operates in the less crowded 5 GHz frequency band, reducing interference from other devices while strengthening signal reliability. Another operates in the 2.4 GHz band to support legacy 802.11b/g/n clients. The third radio is dedicated to security and performs rogue AP detection, passive scanning and packet capturing. With four transmitting and four receiving antennas plus support for 4x4 MU-MIMO, SonicWave APs are engineered to optimize signal quality, range and reliability for wireless devices including Wave 2-enabled clients.
Comprehensive threat prevention
SonicWall firewalls scan all wireless traffic coming into and going out of the network using deep packet inspection technology and then remove harmful threats such as malware and intrusions, even over SSL/ TLS encrypted connections. Other security and control capabilities such as content filtering, application control and intelligence and Capture Advanced Threat Protection provide added layers of protection. The Wireless Network Security solution also integrates additional security-related features including wireless intrusion detection and prevention, virtual access point segmentation, wireless guest services, RF monitoring and wireless packet capture.
Simplified deployment and centralized management
Access point deployment and setup are greatly simplified, reducing total cost of ownership (TCO). Integrated into every SonicWall firewall is a wireless controller that auto-detects and auto-provisions SonicWave APs across the network. Wireless signal analysis tools provide a visual map to optimize site-based access point placement.
Management and monitoring for wireless and security are handled centrally through the firewall or through SonicWall Global Management System, providing network administrators with a single pane of glass from which to manage all aspects of the network.
For organizations with a substantial investment in 802.11ac clients, the SonicWall SonicPoint series features dual radios, high-speed 802.11ac performance, 3x3 SU-MIMO and all the security advantages that SonicWall Wireless Network Security solutions offer.
- Create a reliable wireless business network with this wireless access point that features a high-speed data transfer rate
- This wireless access point uses IEEE 802.11ac technology with steadfast speed of up to 1.69 Gbit/s for optimal wireless signals
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast wired network speeds
- Its management capability provides efficient control over setup and configuration of your network
- Package Contents :
- SonicWave 432o Wireless Access Point
- Wall/Ceiling Mount Kit
- Product Line : SonicWave
- Wireless LAN Standard : IEEE 802.11ac
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.sonicwall.com
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Beamforming Technology : Yes
- PoE PD Port : Yes
- Environmental Certification : China RoHS
- Form Factor : Wall Mountable
- Wireless Transmission Speed : 1.69 Gbit/s
- USB : No
- Manufacturer : SonicWall Inc.
- VGA : No
- Product Type : Wireless Access Point
- MIMO Technology : Yes
- Ethernet Technology : 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet
- Frequency Band : 2.40 GHz
- Product Model : 432o
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports : 2
- HDMI : No
- Management Port : Yes
- Country of Origin : Taiwan
- Powerline : No