Deliver power and data to four Power over Ethernet devices using this wall-mountable PoE+ midspan hub. This Gigabit midspan PoE+ injector is a cost-effective alternative to upgrading your existing network switch to a PoE-capable model.
It supplies up to 30 Watts output to each port, so you can easily power and access up to four high-power PoE-compliant devices - such as IP cameras - using standard Ethernet cable.
More power, with less cost and hassle
This versatile midspan PoE+ injector is suited for almost all PoE device classes, including wireless access points, as well as IP phones and cameras. The high-power PoE+ injector offers 120W total power distribution and delivers full power - up to 30.8W - from each port. Now, you can easily scale and power your PoE+ devices across long distances, even in remote locations where a typical power outlet is unavailable.
Plus, the cost-effective Power over Ethernet+ injector lets you connect your PoE-powered devices (PDs) to a non-PoE-capable switch, avoiding the expense and aggravation of upgrading your existing switch to a PoE-enabled model.
Easy to set up in mixed environments
This injector is the perfect solution for a variety of environments. It features a wall-mountable rugged metal casing, but is palm-sized making it perfect for desktop placement too.
With plug-and-play operation, you can enjoy fast and hassle-free setup without disrupting your workflow.
Convenient, protected connections
Not sure which class your PoE devices are? The Gigabit midspan PoE+ injector automatically detects the power requirements of your PoE PDs, and delivers the appropriate level of power without damaging your devices.
With integrated circuit protection between each port, your devices are also protected from power interference.
The POEINJ4G is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Easily connect, power, and operate up to four Gigabit PoE-powered devices (PD)
- Delivers full power to each port - up to 30.8 watts (802.3at) or 15.4 watts (802.3af) to each connected device
- Flexible setup, with a desktop-sized, or wall-mountable metal housing
- Plug-and-play setup and operation
- Automatically detects the powered device to provide the appropriate level of power output
- Circuit protection prevents power interference between each port
- Output Ports : 4
- Input Ports : 4
- Maximum Output Voltage : 52 V DC
- Input Voltage : 230 V AC
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Certifications & Standards :
- IEEE 802.3af PoE
- IEEE 802.3at PoE+
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T
- Mount Type : Wall Mountable
- Package Contents :
- 4 Port Gigabit Midspan - PoE+ Injector - 802.3at and 802.3af
- 1 x Universal Power Adapter
- 3 x Power Cords (NA/UK/EU)
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.startech.com
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Compatibility :
- IP Cameras
- IP Phones
- Wireless Access Points
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Form Factor : External
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : PoE Injector
- Limited Warranty : 2 Year
- Length : 3.80" (96.52 mm)
- Color : Black