The EXQSFP4050CM is a Juniper EX-QSFP-40GE-DAC50CM compatible direct-attach copper QSFP+ cable that's designed, programmed and tested to work with Juniper® brand compatible switches and routers and complies with MSA industry standards.
This passive Twinax copper cable supports 40 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through QSFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. This copper QSFP+ cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
Designed for high-speed performance, this low-power, low-latency QSFP+ cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable assemblies, supporting short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack network switch or server connections.StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- 100% JUNIPER EX-QSFP-40GE-DAC-50CM COMPATIBLE DAC: 40G direct attach cable works with Juniper switches and is MSA compliant
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 0.5m (1.6ft)
- 40 Gbps
- Passive Twinax (Copper)
- 2 x QSFP+ Pluggable Connector
- 100 Ohm Impedance
- Manufacturer Part Number : EXQSFP4050CM
- Brand Name : StarTech.com
- Environmental Certification : WEEE
- Weight (Approximate) : 100 g
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : Network Cable
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Product Name : Twinaxial Network Cable
- Country of Origin : China
- Color : Black
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes