This standalone drive duplicator and eraser supports both SATA and SAS drives, making it a great fit for enterprise storage and data center applications. Compatible with 2.5" and 3.5" drive form factors, it provides a versatile and cost-effective drive management solution.
High-speed drive duplication
With the drive duplicator, you can clone SATA or SAS drives 1:1 at speeds of up to 13 GB per minute. It provides IT professionals and system administrators with a powerful tool to effectively manage drives for backend server infrastructure or drives distributed to organizational employees. It contributes to a more efficient workflow by enabling completion of duplication tasks without the use of a computer or software. You can quickly back up and archive data, duplicate data for disk imaging, or transfer content to additional drives for office professionals, medical staff, government personnel, or other employees.
The drive cloner/eraser provides fourduplication modes including System and File, All Partitions, Sector-by-Sector (Whole Drive), and Percentage Copy.
Multiple erase modes - with real-time erase confirmation
Erase SATA or SAS drives with ease, without a host computer. As a drive eraser, theSATSASDUPE11 can erase two drives simultaneously and gives you a choice of sixerase modes including Quick Erase, NIST 800-88 Rev. 1 Purge compliant Secure Erase, 1-Pass Overwrite, 3-Pass Overwrite (DoD), 3-Pass Erase and Compare, and 7-Pass Overwrite.
The multiple erasure modes giveyou the assurance that data can be securely erased when repurposing drives. This alleviates concerns over privacy-related issues when erasing sensitive data, important to many professional offices such as medical, legal and accounting firms.
The drive eraser also enables you to keep a record of completed erase jobs, with built-in erasure logging, for auditing purposes. It connects to an RS232serial printer toprint a record of the erase procedureandconfirm that the erase has been successfully completed. The printed receipt clearly shows you the time and date of erase, as well as the erase mode used.
Designed for ease of use and portability
The drive duplicator and eraser provides IT professionals with an easy-to-use solution in an office or server environment. It offers convenient menu navigation buttons and a built-in LCD display that clearly identifies the duplication or erase mode and task status. Since it is OS independent, no software or drivers are required.
Its standalone operation provides quick setup, without having to connect to a computer. You can easily transfer the device from room to room, to work on drives in different locations.
The TAA compliant SATSASDUPE11 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Menu navigation buttons and LCD display for ease of use
- Supports high-speed drive duplication up to 13GB/min
- Supports SATA I/II/III (up to 6Gbps) and SAS I/II
- Supports a serial printer for erase logging and receipt printing for erase confirmation
- Features four copying modes: System and File, All Partitions, Sector-by-Sector (Whole Drive), and Percentage Copy
- Erase up to 2 drives with choice of 6 modes: Quick Erase, NIST 800-88 Rev. 1 Purge compliant Secure Erase, 1-Pass Overwrite, 3-Pass Overwrite (DoD), 3-Pass Erase and Compare, and 7-Pass Overwrite
- Duplicates and erases 2.5 in. and 3.5 in. SSDs/HDDs, both SATA and SAS drives
- Operation Type : Standalone
- TAA Compliant : Yes
- Number of Destination Drives Supported : 1
- Package Contents :
- SATA/SAS Duplicator and Eraser
- 1 x Universal Power Adapter (NA/JP, UK, EU, AU)
- 2 x Drive-connector Cables
- 2 x Drive Pads
- 1 x Quick-start Guide
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.startech.com
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : REACH
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : Hard Drive/Solid State Drive Duplicator
- Limited Warranty : 2 Year
- Host Interface : USB 3.0 Type A
- Drive Interface : 6Gb/s SAS
- Drive Width : 3.5"
- Sanitization Options : 3-pass Overwrite
- Country of Origin : Taiwan
- Number of Source Drives Supported : 1