The ST1000SPEX2 PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Network Card adds a 10/100/1000 Mbps compatible RJ45 Ethernet port to a PCI Express-enabled client, server or workstation, providing a convenient addition or replacement networking interface.
Compliant with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards, and with support for 9K Jumbo Frames, VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WOL), this versatile Gigabit NIC/Server Adapter delivers rock-solid performance.
Plus, the card includes both full profile and low profile/half-height installation brackets for installation in a wide range of computer/server chassis, regardless of form factor.
The ST1000SPEX2 network card is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- A single 10/100/1000Mbps compatible RJ45 Ethernet port
- Gigabit detection and Link/Activity LED indicators
- Fully Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x and IEEE 802.3ab standards
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Flow Control
- Jumbo frame support
- Full and half duplex support
- Weight (Approximate) : 36.9 g
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Width : 4.70" (119.38 mm)
- Package Contents : 1 Port PCI Express PCIe Gigabit Network Server Adapter NIC Card - Dual Profile, 1 x Low Profile Bracket, 1 x Driver CD, 1 x Instruction Manual
- Height : 0.70" (17.78 mm)
- Device Supported : PC
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number : ST1000SPEX2
- Brand Name : StarTech.com
- Environmental Certification : WEEE
- Form Factor : Plug-in Card
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : Gigabit Ethernet Card
- Limited Warranty : 2 Year
- Product Name : 1 Port PCI Express PCIe Gigabit Network Server Adapter NIC Card - Dual Profile