The USB2001EXT2 USB over Cat5/Cat6 Extender lets you extend a USB 2.0 connection over distances of up to 100-meters (330-feet), over standard Cat5 or Cat6 ethernet cabling.
Backward compatible with USB 1.x devices, the extender enables almost any kind of USB device to be placed at remote locations away from the host computer system.
With data bandwidth of up to 480 Mbps and no software installation required, the USB extender offers a fast, easy, and versatile solution for business or industrial applications with durable metal housing, an included surface-mounting bracket kit, and simple plug-and-play installation.
Plus, the extender provides up to the full 500 mA of power (with the use of an external power adapter at the remote end) allowing for greater compatibility with bus-powered USB devices.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Extend a USB 2.0 device up to 100m/ 330ft away from the computer over a single Cat5 or Cat6 ethernet cable
- Connect USB devices with up to 480Mbps of bandwidth and the full 500mA of power for improved speed, compatibility and reliability
- Eliminates the need to cascade expensive, inflexible and space consuming USB hubs or repeaters for USB range extension
- Transmitter Weight (Approximate) : 500 g
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Width : 3" (76.20 mm)
- Package Contents : 1 x Local Extender, 1 x Remote Extender, 1 x USB 2.0 Cable, 1 x Mounting Kit, 1 x Universal Power Adapter, 3 x Power Adapter Cord (NA/ EU/ UK), 1 x Instruction Manual
- Height : 1" (25.40 mm)
- Receiver Weight (Approximate) : 500 g
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number : USB2001EXT2
- Brand Name : StarTech.com
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : USB Extender
- Length : 3.90" (99.06 mm)
- Product Name : 1 Port USB 2.0 over Cat5 / Cat6 Ethernet Extender - up to 330ft (100m)
- Color : Black
- Material : Aluminum