The USB110EXT2 USB 1.1 Extender enables you to extend a USB 1.1 connection over distances of up to 40-meters (131-feet) using standard Cat5 or Cat6 UTP cabling, bypassing the normal limitation of 5m (15ft) for USB 1.1 devices and allows for the host computer system to be safely stored in a remote location.
The USB Extender features a compact design with no external power requirements, making it the ideal solution for remote USB cameras, keyboards, mice or other input devices for environments where install space or access to electrical outlets is limited.
Able to deliver up to 300mA of power (when supplied with 500mA from the host computer), the extender is fully compliant with the USB 1.1 specification, with support for up to 12Mbps of data bandwidth.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- USB 1.1 extender supports any full-speed (12 Mbps) or low-speed (1.5 Mbps) USB peripheral at up to 131 feet (40 meters) - a cost-effective solution for extending USB devices that don't require the higher bandwidth offered by USB 2.0+
- Provides more power at the remote end (up to 300mA), without external power, than most other similar USB Ethernet extenders, for more versatile device connection options
- USB over Cat5/Cat6 eliminates the need to cascade expensive, inflexible and space consuming USB hubs or repeaters for extending the range of a USB device
- Transmitter Weight (Approximate) : 50 g
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Width : 1.60" (40.64 mm)
- Package Contents : 1 x Local Unit, 1 x Remote Unit, 1 x Instruction Manual
- Height : 1" (25.40 mm)
- Receiver Weight (Approximate) : 50 g
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number : USB110EXT2
- Brand Name : StarTech.com
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : USB Extender
- Length : 3.30" (83.82 mm)
- Product Name : 1 Port USB Over Cat5 / Cat6 Ethernet Extender - Up to 131ft (40m)
- Color : Black
- Material : Plastic