The converter supports a maximum multimode fiber optic cable distance of 2 kilometers (1.2 miles), providing a simple solution for connecting 10Base-T/100Base-Tx Ethernet networks to remote locations using SC-terminated multimode fiber, while delivering solid network performance and scalability.
This versatile Ethernet to Fiber converter is compatible with most 3COM?, Cisco?, Lucent? and Nortel? networks and fully complies with applicable IEEE 802.3 standards.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Supports a maximum multi mode fiber optic cable distance of 2 km
- Compatible with most 3COM?, Cisco?, Lucent? and Nortel? networks
- Compact design
- Supports transparent Q-in-Q double tagged frames
- Supports Link Fault Pass through (LFP)
- Supports IEEE 802.1q Tag VLAN pass thru
- TAA Compliant : Yes
- Weight (Approximate) : 85 g
- Depth : 3.70" (93.98 mm)
- Width : 3" (76.20 mm)
- Height : 0.80" (20.32 mm)
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number : MCM110SC2
- Brand Name : StarTech.com
- Environmental Certification : WEEE
- Form Factor : External
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : Transceiver/Media Converter
- Limited Warranty : 2 Year
- Product Name : 10/100 Fiber to Ethernet Media Converter Multi Mode SC 2 km