This 10-pack of SFP dust covers provides an inexpensive way to protect your network switches and fiber optic equipment from dust and contaminants, by covering the exposed and unused SFP slots.
Protect your network equipment investment
Simply insert the dust covers into any empty SFP/SFP+ slots in your network switches. Made of Santoprene™ thermoplastic rubber (TPE), the durable dust covers keep out dirt and dust, protecting your networking equipment against contaminants that could cause connection issues. A handy tab makes it easy to insert and remove the SFP dust covers.
The SFPCAP10 dust covers are backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- PROTECT YOUR NETWORK EQUIPMENT: These SFP dust covers install in any standard SFP or SFP+ slot keeping the open ports on switches, routers, network cards & media converters safe from dust & debris
- DURABLE: Made with genuine Santoprene? termoplastic rubber (TPE), these anti-dust SFP caps will not break and will maintain their shape, even after frequent use
- EASY TO INSTALL & REMOVE: With a convenient outward facing pull-tab, these fiber optic dust caps are easy to insert & remove without disrupting adjacent ports or cables
- 10 PACK: With 10 individual SFP plugs included in every purchase these SFP caps are easy to order and store on hand whenever you'll need them
- STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers 24/5 multilingual support and has been the choice of IT professionals for 30 years, conducting thorough compatibility/performance testing on all products
- Features : Break Resistant
- TAA Compliant : Yes
- Packaged Quantity : 10
- Application/Usage : Network Card
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.startech.com
- Packing : Pack
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : Dust Cover
- Limited Warranty : 2 Year
- Length : 0.40" (10.16 mm)
- Country of Origin : Taiwan
- Color : Black
- Material : Santoprene