Hassle-free equipment installation
This rack includes a variety of features that enable you to easily incorporate plenty of equipment. With adjustable mounting rails, you can easily change the rail depth from 3"" up to 30.7"" (76.2 mm - 780 mm) to ensure compatibility your standard rack-mount equipment. The added depth also provides support for additional cable and power management behind your equipment. For hassle-free cable management, the rack includes a 3 meter roll of hook-and-loop cable tie that makes it easy to keep your cables neat and tidy by binding them together or binding them to the rack. The self-gripping fabric can be cut to any size, enabling a wrap-around solution for the cables of any rack-mount equipment.
The rack features holes with covers on the ceiling and floor panels that make it easy to run cabling to the inside and outside of the cabinet, for discreet cable management. The rack also features grounding lugs that enable you to ground your equipment for added protection. This rack also includes a 1U shelf that gives you a stable surface for placing equipment that's not rack-mountable or storing your tools.
To provide hassle-free deployment, the rack ships fully assembled.
Securely protect your equipment
To keep your rack-mounted equipment secure, this rack features front and rear locking mesh doors. The mesh doors look great in any server room and help provide passive cooling. The doors are also reversible, which gives you the freedom to choose which side of the rack the door opens from, to suit your server room's spatial requirements.
The rack also has removable side panels with independent quick-release locks that enable you to access your equipment easily, while still keeping it secure.
Maximum maneuverability, with casters included
The cabinet features casters for hassle-free access to rear-mounted equipment while providing ease of mobility around your office, studio or server room. Plus, the width and height of the rack fit through standard doorways, giving you the freedom to wheel your server rack into different rooms.
The RK1233BKM is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Easy rack-mount equipment installation
- Keep your rack-mount equipment secure with lockable doors
- Keep your equipment at an optimal temperature with passive cooling
- Mount equipment at the top of the rack with a ceiling panel that features square venting holes that are cage nut compatible
- Front and side mounting holes to accommodate different types of equipment
- 1U shelf and hook-and-loop cable tie included
- Weight (Approximate) : 50.80 kg
- Maximum Weight Capacity : 450 kg
- Rack Height : 12U
- Width : 23.60" (599.44 mm)
- Package Contents : Server Rack Cabinet - 31 in. Deep Enclosure - 12U, 1 x 10 ft Hook and Loop, 1 x 1U Fixed Shelf, 1 x Enclosure Cabinet, 2 x Door Keys, 2 x Side Panel Keys, 48 x Cage Nuts, 48 x Mounting Screws
- Height : 28.10" (713.74 mm)
- Rack Depth : 30.50" (774.70 mm)
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number : RK1233BKM
- Brand Name : StarTech.com
- Rack Width : 19" (482.60 mm)
- Environmental Certification : REACH
- Form Factor : Floor Standing
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : Rack Cabinet
- Limited Warranty : 5 Year
- Length : 33.60" (853.44 mm)
- Product Name : Server Rack Cabinet - 31 in. Deep Enclosure - 12U
- Color : Black
- Assembly Required : No
- Material : Mesh Side Panel