This server rack provides 12U of storage space in a sleek secure cabinet for storing EIA-310 compliant 19" rackmount devices such as Dell, HP and IBM servers along with telecommunication and A/V equipment. The rack creates a robust storage solution supporting a total load capacity of 800 kg. (1763.7 lbs.).
Hassle-free equipment installation
This rack has been engineered with different features that enable you to easily incorporate plenty of equipment.
With adjustable mounting rails you can easily change the rail depth to up to 29.1 in. (740mm). These rails ensure the cabinet is widely compatible with your standard rackmountable equipment. The added depth also provides support for additional cable and power management behind your equipment.
The rack features brushed ports on the ceiling and floor panels that enable you to easily run cabling to the inside and outside of the cabinet, for discreet cable management. The floor and ceiling panels can also be removed enabling you to customize your setup, and the rack features grounding lugs that enable you to ground your equipment for added protection.
Securely protect your equipment while still being able to see it
To ensure you have full visibility of your equipment while securely locking it up, this rack has a stylish glass window on the front door. The glass door looks great in any server room, and gives you the freedom to clearly monitor equipment without the hassle of opening your rack.
The rack also has removable side panels with independent locks quick-release mechanisms that enable you to easily access your equipment while still keeping it secure.
Save money, with a cost effective, compact shipping container
The cabinet comes in a flat packed box to reduce shipping volume, which significantly reduces your costs in shipping. Plus, because the rack is packaged efficiently, you can easily store the cabinet, for deployment at a later date.
Maximum Maneuverability, with casters included
The cabinet features casters ensuring hassle-free access to the rear mounted equipment, while providing ease of mobility around your office, studio or server room. Plus, the width and height of the rack fits through standard doorways, giving you the freedom to wheel your server rack into different rooms.
Ensure your equipment is running at an optimal temperature
The rear door on the rack is mesh, and the front glass door is vented, working together to increase airflow to provide passive cooling that's cost effective and ensures your equipment runs at an optimal temperature.
The top ceiling panel features square venting holes that are cage nut compatible, which provide mounting points that enable you to add additional equipment at the top of your rack.
The RK1236BKF is backed by a lifetime StarTech.com warranty with free technical support.
- Front and side mounting holes to accommodate different types of equipment
- Easy assembly at the point of installation for rapid deployment
- Mount equipment at the top of the rack with a ceiling panel that features square venting holes that are cage nut compatible
- Keep your equipment at an optimal temperature with passive cooling
- Easy equipment installation
- Increase visibility and security with a glass door
- Weight (Approximate) : 43.64 kg
- Rack Height : 12U
- Width : 23.70" (601.98 mm)
- Package Contents : 3 x Bottom Panel, 2 x Side Panel and Frame, 1 x Top Panel, 4 x Cross Brace, 8 x Plastic Corner Caps, 4 x Casters, 2 x Sets of Keys, 4 x Adjustable Feet, 20 x M6 Cage Nuts, 20 x M6 Screws, 2 x Allen Wrench, 1 x Assembly Screw Kit
- Height : 26.10" (662.94 mm)
- Rack Depth : 29.10" (739.14 mm)
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number : RK1236BKF
- Brand Name : StarTech.com
- Rack Width : 19" (482.60 mm)
- Environmental Certification : REACH
- Static/Stationary Weight Capacity : 800 kg
- Form Factor : Floor Standing
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : Rack Cabinet
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Length : 35.40" (899.16 mm)
- Product Name : 12U 36in Knock-Down Server Rack Cabinet with Casters
- Color : Black
- Assembly Required : Yes
- Material : Aluminum