Now you can connect two Gigabit PoE devices up to a maximum of 200 m away, so it's easy to install a remote IP camera or access point where you need it. Plus, you can daisy-chain the extender for more scalability.
Unrestricted PoE+ range and convenience
Need more distance? This convenient two-port PoE+ repeater maximizes range and flexibility by extending your PoE connections by an extra 100 m (330 ft.), while providing 23-watt power output to two compatible devices. (The power output is shared between each PoE output port).
Simply connect the extender to your power sourcing equipment (PSE) and your PoE-powered devices (PD) and you're all set. The extender is compliant with the 802.3at/af standard, so it will work with existing PSE, such as a StarTech.com PoE+ switch (IES81000POE).
Daisy chain for longer distance and more flexibility
Still need more distance? If an extra 100 m isn't enough, this full-featured PoE extender offers daisy-chain capability.
You can easily connect four extenders together, letting you install two PoE+ PDs up to 500 m (1640 ft.) away. It's perfect for business, education, and retail environments. (Output wattage is dependent on the number of daisy-chained extenders used, and the number of connected PoE devices).
Convenient installation options and durable construction
Get up and running quickly. This 2-port Gigabit PoE+ extender can be positioned right where you need it, with a wall-mountable design that requires no external power adapter.
With its rugged metal housing and built-in ESD and surge protection, the PoE+ extender gives you reliable performancewith little worry of downtime or failure.
The POEEXT2GAT is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Deploy, power, and access two Gigabit PoE-powered devices (PD) located 330 ft. away, and in locations where power outlets are unavailable
- Daisy-chain four extenders up to 500 m (1640 ft.) total range (reduced power output at each connection)
- Compact, wall-mountable, and rugged metal housing for convenience and reliability
- 4kV ESD and surge protection
- Plug-and-play setup with no power adapter required
- IEEE 802.3at 30W input to IEEE 802.3at/af 23W output
- 52V to 56V output voltage
- Automatically detects your connected PD to prevent damage if incorrectly installed
- No external power adapter required
- Maximum Extended Range : 328.08 ft (100000 mm)
- Transmitter Weight (Approximate) : 235 g
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Package Contents :
- 2-Port Gigabit PoE+ Extender - 802.3at and 802.3af - 100 m (330 ft)
- 1 x Quick-start Guide
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.startech.com
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : Network Extender
- Limited Warranty : 2 Year
- Network (RJ-45) : Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports : 2
- Length : 5.50" (139.70 mm)
- Color : Black
- Material : Steel