This server rack provides 25U of storage space in a sleek secure cabinet for storing EIA-310 compliant 19" rackmount devices such as Dell, HP and IBM servers along with telecommunication and A/V equipment. The rack creates a robust storage solution supporting a total load capacity of 800 kg. (1763.7 lbs.).Hassle-free equipment installation
This rack has been engineered with different features that enable you to easily incorporate plenty of equipment.
With adjustable mounting rails you can easily change the rail depth to up to 32 in. (813 mm). These rails ensure the cabinet is widely compatible with your standard rackmountable equipment. The added depth also provides support for additional cable and power management behind your equipment.
The rack features brushed ports on the ceiling and floor panels that enable you to easily run cabling to the inside and outside of the cabinet, for discreet cable management. The floor and ceiling panels can also be removed enabling you to customize your setup, and the rack features grounding lugs that enable you to ground your equipment for added protection.Securely protect your equipment while still being able to see it
To ensure you have full visibility of your equipment while securely locking it up, this rack has a stylish glass window on the front door. The glass door looks great in any server room, and gives you the freedom to clearly monitor equipment without the hassle of opening your rack.
The rack also has removable side panels with independent locks quick-release mechanisms that enable you to easily access your equipment while still keeping it secure.Save money, with a cost effective, compact shipping container
The cabinet comes in a flat packed box to reduce shipping volume, which significantly reduces your costs in shipping. Plus, because the rack is packaged efficiently, you can easily store the cabinet, for deployment at a later date.Maximum Maneuverability, with casters included
The cabinet features casters ensuring hassle-free access to the rear mounted equipment, while providing ease of mobility around your office, studio or server room. Plus, the width and height of the rack fits through standard doorways, giving you the freedom to wheel your server rack into different rooms.Ensure your equipment is running at an optimal temperature
The rear door on the rack is mesh, and the front glass door is vented, working together to increase airflow to provide passive cooling that's cost effective and ensures your equipment runs at an optimal temperature.
The top ceiling panel features square venting holes that are cage nut compatible, which provide mounting points that enable you to add additional equipment at the top of your rack.
The RK2536BKF is backed by a lifetime StarTech.com warranty with free technical support.
- Keep your equipment at an optimal temperature with passive cooling
- Increase visibility and security with a glass door
- Front and side mounting holes to accommodate different types of equipment
- Ceiling panel that features square venting holes which are cage nut compatible
- Easy equipment installation for rapid deployment
- Flat packed to reduce shipping costs and easy assembly at the point of installation
- Product Color : Black
- Maximum Weight Capacity : 801.95 kg
- Rack Height : 25U
- Package Contents :
- 1 x Top Panel
- 3 x Bottom Panel
- 2 x Side Panel and Frame
- 4 x Cross Brace
- 8 x Plastic Corner Caps
- 4 x Casters
- 2 x Sets of Keys
- 1 x Assembly Screw Kit
- 1 x Bag M6 Cab Screws and Nuts
- 2 x Allen Wrench
- 4 x Adjustable Feet
- 1 x Installation guide
- Application/Usage : Server
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.startech.com
- Rack Depth : 32" (812.80 mm)
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Product Material : Glass
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Rack Width : 18.30" (464.82 mm)
- Static/Stationary Weight Capacity : 800 kg
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : Rack Cabinet
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Country of Origin : Taiwan
- Assembly Required : Yes