This 4-Port HDMI Video Switch enables four HDMI sources to connect to a single HDMI input on a display.
8K 60Hz Resolution
The HDMI Switcher supports resolutions of up to 8K 60Hz. In addition, it supports lower resolutions at higher refresh rates, such as 4K 144Hz, 4K 120Hz, and 1080p 240Hz.
This Video Switch is HDMI 2.1 complaint and supports features such as Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low-Latency Mode (ALLM), and Consumer Electronics Control (CEC). It is backwards compatible with HDMI 2.0 (and lower) devices.
Automatic or Manual Operation
The 8K Video Switch features three options for selecting the source device. Automatic mode detects and selects the most recently activated source device or it will revert to the last active source device. Manual mode selects the desired port, using the push buttons, or with the included remote control (batteries not included). The remote control can enable or disable the automatic switching mode and it can disable the IR functionality.
Flexible Installation Options
Use the included USB wall charger and 2.5ft (78cm) USB Micro-B cable to power the unit. If a wall outlet is unavailable, the 8K Switch can be powered through a 5V 1A USB port as well.
The included mounting kit and rubber feet enable versatile installation options. The metal housing enhances durability, making it suitable for installation and use in a variety of environments.
This product is backed for 2-years by StarTech.com, including free 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance.
- 4-PORT 8K HDMI SWITCH: Connect four HDMI sources to a single HDMI display with support up to 8K 60Hz or 4K 144Hz/120Hz; HDR10+; Supports Dolby TrueHD/Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio/DTS:X for high quality audio
- SWITCHING MODES: 8K HDMI Switcher supports automatic and manual switching; Auto mode automatically switches to the latest active source connection; Manually switch using the push button or the included remote control (batteries not incl.)
- HDMI 2.1 COMPATIBLE: 8K Video Switch supports HDMI variable refresh rate, auto low-latency mode, CEC, 7.1-channel audio, and HDCP 2.3/2.2/1.4; Automatic Video Switch is backwards compatible with HDMI 2.0 devices and lower resolutions; 48Gbps Bandwidth
- FLEXIBLE POWER OPTIONS: 4-in 1-out HDMI Switch is USB powered with an available 5V 1A USB port; If a USB port is unavailable, the 8K switch can also be powered with the included USB wall charger and 2.5ft (78cm) USB Micro-B power cable
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: Durable metal housing, included wall mount brackets, and rubber feet make this HDMI 2.1 Switch ideal for many installation environments; LEDs for checking port status and included IR remote for switching; No drivers or software required