Here's a dependable and cost-effective way to add four high-performance Gigabit Ethernet ports to your server or desktop computer, through one PCI Express slot.
Reliable network connectivity with high performance
This Gigabit Ethernet network card features the Intel?? I350-AM4 chipset, designed to deliver the power, performance and enhanced capabilities you need for reliable network connections to your server or computer. The Intel chip provides a number of advanced driver options including IEEE 802.3ad link aggregation / teaming support, which enables you to add additional bandwidth to your system.
Compliant with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards, the network card provides full support for high-performance, four-channel networking and maximum throughput up to 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
Cost-effective access to multiple networks
The quad-port Gigabit network card makes it easy to access multiple networks. It offers a cost-effective solution for IT professionals in government, educational, corporate, health care, or business environments where access to multiple networks from numerous workstations is needed. The server adapter card gives you four redundant, independent Gigabit Ethernet ports and it supports advanced features such as Jumbo Frames and VLAN tagging.
Enhanced versatility and efficiency
Compatible with a broad range of operating systems, this versatile PCIe Gigabit NIC is suitable for many business and enterprise applications - including virtualized environments with multiple operating systems, requiring multiple shared or dedicated NICs. The 4-port Gigabit network card is equipped with Intel?? Virtualization Technology for Connectivity (Intel?? VT-c) which reduces system latency and improves networking throughput. Four dedicated ports allow you to maximize your virtualized server's networking efficiency and create a more agile data center.
With a dual-profile design, the PCI Express network card installs easily into a wide range of computer/server chassis, regardless of form factor. The card is equipped with a full-sized bracket, and includes a low-profile/half-height installation bracket that you can use as needed.
The ST4000SPEXI is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Auto MDIX support
- Autonegotiation support
- Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- PXE network boot
- Intel I350-AM4 chipset with Intel?? Virtualization Technology for connectivity
- Add four 10/100/1000 RJ-45 Ethernet ports to a client, server or desktop through one PCIe slot
- Weight (Approximate) : 90.7 g
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Width : 0.70" (17.78 mm)
- Package Contents : 4-Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Card - PCI Express, Intel I350 NIC, 1 x Low Profile Bracket, 1 x Instruction Manual
- Height : 4.70" (119.38 mm)
- Device Supported : Computer
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number : ST4000SPEXI
- Brand Name : StarTech.com
- Environmental Certification : REACH
- Form Factor : Plug-in Card
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : Gigabit Ethernet Card
- Limited Warranty : 2 Year
- Product Name : 4-Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Card - PCI Express, Intel I350 NIC