Use your existing USB 3.0 devices such as flash drives, mouse, keyboard and external hard drives. The 4-port USB 3.0 hub converts your computer's USB-C port into four USB 3.0 (Type-A ports), and it's backward compatible with your older USB 2.0 devices. (USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1.)
Each USB port on the USB Type-C hub has its own power switch so you can turn off devices when they're not in use. That means you can better manage power consumptionfor your USB devices, without having to physically disconnect the device or cable.
With its compact, lightweight design, this USB hub is designed for portable use. The versatile USB-C to USB hub is bus-powered, which means it draws its power directly from your computer's USB-C port, with no need for an external power adapter. You can travel lighter with fewer cables to carry with you.
The 4-Port USB-C hub installs automatically once you connect it to your laptop, so you can be up and running in seconds.
HB30C4AIB is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Save time with plug-and-play installation
- Compact, portable design with attached cable (9.8 in./25 cm)
- USB bus-powered, with no external powered required
- Save power with On/Off power switches for each USB port
- Add four USB 3.0 (Type-A) ports to your USB-C laptop, tablet or smartphone with this USB-C hub
- Weight (Approximate) : 51 g
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Width : 1.40" (35.56 mm)
- Package Contents : 4-Port USB-C Hub - 4x USB-A with Individual On/Off Switches, 1 x Quick-start Guide
- Height : 0.80" (20.32 mm)
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number : HB30C4AIB
- Brand Name : StarTech.com
- Environmental Certification : REACH
- Form Factor : External
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : USB Hub
- Limited Warranty : 2 Year
- Length : 3.30" (83.82 mm)
- Product Name : 4-Port USB-C Hub - 4x USB-A with Individual On/Off Switches
- Country of Origin : China
- Color : Black