This 4-Port USB-C Hub with optional USB Power Delivery (PD) pass-through, expands the connectivity of a USB-C laptop. This hub features four USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Type-C ports, that support high-bandwidth USB peripherals. Connect the attached USB-C cable to a USB Type-C or Thunderbolt™ 3/4 port, located on the host computer, to enable the quick connection of up to 4 peripherals. This lightweight USB-C Hub can operate with bus-power. Alternatively, connect a USB-C power adapter (not included) to the designated USB-C PD port for laptop charging.
Charge Laptop and Connected Peripherals
Support for USB PD enables charging of the host laptop and up to three USB peripherals by connecting a USB-C power source to the PD pass-through port. PD 3.0 features Fast Role Swap (FRS) to prevent USB data disruption when you switch power sources (USB-C power adapter to bus power). This allows you to charge the connected host device, as well as any devices connected to the three remaining USB-C ports.
With a USB-C power adapter connected, 15W will be reserved for the hub, with up to 85W available to power/charge the host computer and downstream devices (up to 7.5W per port).
Convenient Portability and Easy Setup
This USB-C hub is a compact and lightweight portable laptop accessory. The attached cable measures 9.8in (25cm) in length. This cable can be stored when the hub is being transported in a laptop bag, facilitating tangle-free stow-away portability.
With four USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Type-C ports, and backward compatibility with USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) and USB 2.0 (480Mbps), this USB hub supports new and legacy USB devices. Connect flash drives, video capture devices and external hard drives, with data transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps. This USB Type-C hub enhances productivity, providing the connections needed for the efficient use of multiple peripherals.
Hassle-Free Plug-and-Play Installation
The 4-Port USB Hub is OS independent. It supports all operating systems including Windows, macOS, ChromeOS, iPadOS and Android. This adapter is plug-and-play, requiring no software or drivers.
This product is backed for 3-years by StarTech.com, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: This USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps expansion hub features a USB-C host port and 4x downstream USB-C ports, The USB hub can be bus powered, or powered with a USB-C power adapter (not incl.) for up to 100W USB Power Delivery Pass-Through
- USB POWER DELIVERLY PASS-THROUGH: The USB hub supports the connection of a USB-C power adapter with up to 100W, 15W will be reserved for the hub, with up to 85W available to power/charge the host computer and downstream USB devices (up to 7.5W per port)
- COMPACT & PORTABLE: Small-form-factor USB 3.2/3.1 hub features durable plastic housing; Built-in 9.8" (25cm) long host cable with wrap-around cable management to prevent tangles during travel from office workstation to boardrooms and work-from-home
- HOST COMPATIBILITY: USB hub works with any USB-C host device incl. laptops & Ultrabooks (Lenovo, HP, Dell, Microsoft & Apple Macbook Pro/Macbook Air) and tablets, convertibles & Chromebooks (Google Pixelbook, iPad Pro, Samsung Galaxy devices)
- EASY SETUP: USB hub/splitter with multiple USB-C ports is OS independent with native plug-and-play support on all operating systems incl. Windows, macOS, Linux, iPadOS, Chrome OS & Android