This 42Userver rack provides a sleek, secure cabinet for storing standard 19" rack-mount devices such as Dell, HP, and IBM servers, along with telecommunication and A/V equipment. Compatible with EIA-310 compliant equipment, with support for a total load capacity of 1500 kg (3307lb.), the rack features an extra-wide design that's ideal for networking applications. The additional space enables you to run cables vertically along the side of the rack,without impeding access to your mounted equipment.
Hassle-free equipment installation
This networking cabinet offers a variety of features that make it easy to install your equipment. With adjustable mounting rails, you can easily change the rail depth from 3 to 37in. (76.2 mm - 939.8 mm) to support full-depth equipment. The added depth also provides support for additional cable and power management behind your equipment.
The rack features grommet holes on the ceiling and floor panels, which make it easy to run cabling in and out of the cabinet for discreet cable management. The rack also features grounding lugs that enable you to ground your equipment for added protection, and tool-less accessory mounting rails, so you can mount 0U vertical cable managers and PDUs.
For hassle-free cable management, the rack includes a 3-meter roll of hook-and-loop cable tie that makes it easy to keep your cables tidy. You can cut the self-gripping fabric to any size, and bind your equipment cables together or to the rack.
For hassle-free deployment, the rack ships fully assembled.
Get more space
This server rack is extra wide, with a 30 in. (762 mm) width compared to the standard 24 in. (610 mm), giving you additional space on either side of your mounted equipment. The extra space provides room that's ideal for running cable bundles vertically along the side of the rack, helping to eliminate airflow obstruction. Placing items to the side of your equipment, rather than inside mounting rails, increases airspace for more passive cooling.
Keep your equipment secure, cool, and accessible
To keep your rack-mounted equipment secure, this rack features front and rear locking mesh doors that also increase airflow to provide passive cooling.
The rack also has removable side panels with independent quick-release locks that enable you to access your equipment easily, while still keeping it secure. Plus, the side panels are half-height, so you can easily remove, handle and install the side panels. For additional access, the rack features a quick-release ceiling panel that you can remove without interfering with cables running throughout your rack.
Maximum Maneuverability, with casters included
The cabinet features casters providing ease of mobility around your office, studio or server room. Plus, the width and height of the rack fit through standard doorways, giving you the freedom to wheel your server rack into different rooms.
The RK4242BK30 is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Easily install your equipment with two 0U tool-less mounting panels included
- Keep your rack-mount equipment secure with lockable doors
- Obtain more equipment space with an extra wide rack
- Hassle-free cable management with hook-and-loop cable tie included
- Keep your equipment at an optimal temperature with passive cooling
- Adjustable mounting rails
- 200 x M6 screws and cage nuts included
- Product Color : Black
- Rack Height : 42U
- Package Contents :
- 1 x Server Rack Cabinet
- 200 x M6 Cage Nuts
- 200 x Plastic Cup Washers
- 200 x M6 Screws
- 2 x Keys
- 1 x Hex Key
- 1 x Wrench
- 1 x 10 ft [3 m] Hook-and-Loop Tape
- 1 x User Manual
- Application/Usage : Patch Panel
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.startech.com
- Rack Depth : 28.50" (723.90 mm)
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Product Material : Steel
- Environmental Certification : REACH
- Rack Width : 19" (482.60 mm)
- Static/Stationary Weight Capacity : 1500 kg
- Form Factor : Floor Standing
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : Rack Cabinet
- Limited Warranty : 5 Year
- Length : 42.50" (1079.50 mm)
- Country of Origin : China
- Assembly Required : No