The EXSFP10GEDA5 is a Juniper EX-SFP-10GE-DAC-5M compatible direct-attach copper SFP+ cable that's designed, programmed and tested to work with Juniper® brand compatible switches and routers and complies with MSA industry standards.
This passive Twinax copper cable supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through SFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. This copper SFP+ cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
Designed for high-speed performance, this low-power, low-latency SFP+ cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable assemblies, supporting short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack network switch or server connections.StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- 100% JUNIPER EX-SFP-10GE-DAC-5M COMPATIBLE DAC: 10G direct attach cable works with Juniper switches and is MSA compliant
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 5m (16.4ft)
- 10 Gbps
- Passive Twinax (Copper)
- 2 x SFP+ Pluggable Connector
- 100 Ohm Impedance
- Manufacturer Part Number : EXSFP10GEDA5
- Brand Name : StarTech.com
- Environmental Certification : REACH
- Weight (Approximate) : 294 g
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : Network Cable
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Product Name : Twinaxial Network Cable
- Country of Origin : China
- Color : Black
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes