The SFPH10GBCU6M is a Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU1-5M compatible direct-attach copper SFP+ cable that's designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco® brand compatible switches and routers and complies with MSA industry standards.
This passive Twinax copper cable supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through SFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. This copper SFP+ cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
Designed for high-speed performance, this low-power, low-latency SFP+ cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable assemblies, supporting short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack network switch or server connections.StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- 100% CISCO SFP-H10GB-CU6M COMPATIBLE: Works with Cisco switches like Firepower, ASR9000, ASR1000, C9300, C3850 and others
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 6m (19.7ft)
- 10 Gbps
- Passive Twinax (Copper)
- 2x SFP+ Pluggable Connector
- 100 Ohm Impedance
- Manufacturer Part Number : SFPH10GBCU6M
- Brand Name : StarTech.com
- Environmental Certification : REACH
- Weight (Approximate) : 347 g
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : Network Cable
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Product Name : Compatible - SFP+ Direct Attach Cable - 6 m (20 ft.)
- Country of Origin : China
- Color : Black
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes