This 9U server or network rack cabinet lets you mount your EIA-310 compliant equipment to the wall, in a secure enclosure. The enclosure features adjustable mounting depth from 3 to 20.8 in. to provide a robust storage solution for your rack-mount equipment.
To provide secure stability for your heaviest equipment, this rack offers 4-post mounting, supporting a higher weight capacity per U than 2-post racks and supporting a total load capacity of up to 200 lb. (90 kg).
Save space in your office or server room
Save valuable floor space, by wall-mounting the enclosure. The wall-mounted design makes this enclosure the ideal solution for optimizing equipment storage in your classroom, retail store, server room or office. This rack also includes a 1U shelf that gives you a stable surface for storing your tools placing equipment that's not rack-mountable.
Easily install your servers and network equipment
The wall-mount network rack makes it easy to install your equipment, with cage nuts and mounting screws included. The rack includes all of the hardware you need to mount your equipment in the rack, saving you the time, hassle and cost of sourcing mounting hardware. The 9U network cabinet features a removable and reversible front door and removable side panels, each with quick-release mechanisms, so you can easily access your equipment. Plus, each door and panel on this rack features an independent lock, ensuring your equipment is secure.
For hassle-free cable management, the rack includes a 3-meter roll of hook-and-loop cable tie that makes it easy to keep your cables neat and tidy by binding them together or binding them to the rack. The self-gripping fabric can be cut to any size, enabling a wrap-around solution for the cables of any rack-mount equipment.
Securely protect your equipment
This server rack enclosure features heavy-duty steel construction, with lockable doors at all entrances. For hassle-free equipment installation, the mounting rails on the rack can be switched for use with square holes and cage nuts, or tapped rails.
To ensure your equipment is running at an optimal temperature, the server rack/cabinet promotes passive cooling. It features mesh doors and vented top and bottom panels for maximum airflow.
For simple and sturdy mounting, the rack's mounting holes are positioned 16 in. apart, so you can securely attach it to a wall using wall studs.
The RK920WALM is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Save space by wall-mounting your servers or networking equipment
- Easily install your equipment with mounting hardware included
- Secure your mission-critical equipment with a locked enclosure
- Maximize compatibility by switching the mounting rails between square cage nut holes or tapped 12-24 holes
- 1U shelf and hook-and-loop cable tie included
- Weight (Approximate) : 21 kg
- Rack Height : 9U
- Width : 23.70" (601.98 mm)
- Package Contents : 1 x Wall-Mount Enclosure, 1 x 1U Shelf, 1 x Roll of Hook-and-Loop Fastener, 36 x 12-24 Cage Nuts, 36 x 12-24 Screws, 2 x Door Keys, 2 x Side Panel Keys, 1 x Instruction Manual
- Height : 19.90" (505.46 mm)
- Rack Depth : 18.90" (480.06 mm)
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number : RK920WALM
- Brand Name : StarTech.com
- Environmental Certification : REACH
- Static/Stationary Weight Capacity : 90 kg
- Form Factor : Wall Mountable
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : Rack Cabinet
- Limited Warranty : 5 Year
- Product Name : 9U Wall-Mount Server Rack Cabinet - Up to 18.9 in. Deep
- Length : 21.70" (551.18 mm)
- Color : Black
- Assembly Required : No
- Material : Steel