This ceiling TV mount supports VESA mount compatible TVs from 32" to 75" in size, with a weight capacity of up to 110 lb. (50 kg). It lets you save wall and floor space by hanging your flat-panel LCD, LED or plasma TV from the ceiling in a prominent area.
The ceiling mount is ideal for use in corporate boardrooms, lobbies, entrances, restaurants, bars and meeting places.
With a telescopic pole, the TV mount lets you suspend a display at your desired distance from the ceiling. This works well with a range of ceiling heights. The steel pole can extend from 22" to 33.5" (560 to 910 mm), with a total lift (height extension) of 13.7" (350 mm).
Swivels to Suit Your Ceiling
The flat-screen ceiling mount accommodates a wide variety of ceiling types. You can swivel the TV to work with virtually any type of ceiling for level viewing, including sloped ceilings (up to 60 degrees), and pitched or horizontal (flat) ceilings.
Viewable from Any Direction
You can adjust your TV to create a comfortable viewing angle, by tilting it up to -25 degrees down towards your audience for optimum visibility. Plus, the full-motion mount lets you swivel your display around the pole + 180 / - 180 degrees, without using tools.
Simply attach the included vertical brackets, with built-in hooks, to the back of your TV. Once attached, hang your TV securely onto the ceiling mount. The +/-3 degree post-installation leveling adjustments ensure ideal positioning after hanging.
FPCEILPTBSP is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Save space by suspending your 32 to 75" flat-screen TV from the ceiling; Supports TVs up to 110lb (50 kg)
- Min-max pole length extension of 22.0" to 35.8" (560 to 910 mm)
- Ceiling TV mount swivels +60 /-60 degrees to adjust to sloped or level ceilings
- Full-motion mount lets you swivel the display +180 /-180 degrees around the pole and tilt downwards -25 degrees, without using tools
- Easy setup, with a hook-and-mount design
- Universal hanging TV ceiling mount supports LG, Samsung, Sony, and Sharp TVs among others (screws/spacers incl) & VESA hole patterns of 200x200, 200x300, 200x400, 300x200, 300x300, 400x200, 400x300, 400x400, 600x200, 600x300, 600x400