The QSFPH40GACU5 is a Cisco QSFP-H40G-ACU5M compatible direct-attach copper QSFP+ cable that's designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco® brand compatible switches and routers and complies with MSA industry standards.
This passive Twinax copper cable supports 40 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through QSFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. This copper QSFP+ cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
Designed for high-speed performance, this low-power, low-latency QSFP+ cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable assemblies, supporting short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack network switch or server connections.StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- Cisco QSFP-H40G-AOC15M COMPATIBLE ACTIVE OPTICAL CABLE (AOC): Works with Cisco switches like Firepower, ASR1000, and others
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 5m Active Optical Cable
- Active Optical Fiber
- 2x QSFP+ Pluggable Connector
- PVC Cable Jacket
- Manufacturer Part Number : QSFPH40GAO15
- Brand Name : StarTech.com
- Environmental Certification : REACH
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Weight (Approximate) : 229 g
- Product Type : Network Cable
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Product Name : QSFP+ Active Optical Cable - 15 m (49 ft.)
- Country of Origin : China
- Color : Black
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes