The VID2VGATV2 Composite and S-Video to VGA Video Scan Converter (with Scaler) provides a simple way to convert Composite or S-Video signals to VGA (or Component RCA) output, for use with computer monitors, projectors or HDTV sets.
Equipped with an On-Screen Display (OSD) menu and dip switches for simple configuration and selection of your video output settings, this compact video scaler installs quickly and easily for a true plug-and-play experience. An integrated scaler circuit dynamically converts the S-Video or Composite video input signal, giving you multiple output resolutions to choose from, to ensure compatibility with your display or projector.
Plus, the Component/S-Video-VGA Converter includes a VGA to Component (RCA) breakout cable, which enables you to connect to TV sets that are not equipped with a VGA port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- 50 Hz to 60 Hz frame rate conversion
- Plug & Play installation - no drivers or software required
- VGA to Component (YPbPr) RCA Adapter included
- Convert and scale Composite/S-Video input to VGA/Component output
- Accepts NTSC and PAL input
- On-Screen Display for simple output setting selection
- Video Formats : HDTV
- Composite Video : Yes
- Video Signal Format : NTSC
- Maximum Resolution : 1600 x 1200
- S-Video : Yes
- Package Contents :
- Composite and S-Video to VGA Video Scan Converter
- VGA to Component (RCA) breakout cable
- Universal Power Adapter
- Instruction Manual
- Functions : Video Scaling
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.startech.com
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Form Factor : External
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Platform Supported : PC
- VGA : Yes
- Product Type : Signal Converter
- Limited Warranty : 2 Year
- Country of Origin : Taiwan