This USB-C multiport adapter supports 4K 30Hz HDMI® or 1080p VGA and turns your MacBook Pro, Dell XPS, or other USB-C™ laptops or tablet into a workstation, anywhere you go. The USB Type-C multiport adapter provides 4K HDMI or 1080p VGA video output, two USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (5Gbps) ports (including 1x Fast Charge port), a single USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (5Gbps) port, an SD/MicroSD card reader and a Gigabit Ethernet port, all through one connection to your laptop's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3/4™ port. Plus, it offers advanced charging through USB Power Delivery 3.0 and an extra-long attached 12-inch (30 cm) host cable for an extended reach to offer more set up flexibility.
USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gbps) is also known as USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) and USB 3.0 (5Gbps).
The portable docking station offers versatile video flexibility by connecting your laptop to a 4K 30Hz HDMI monitor (4096 x 2160p) or a 1080p (60Hz) VGA monitor (1920x1080) to create a powerful workstation. For added video flexibility, the dock also supports ultra-wide monitors.
Connect Your Devices
The USB-C to USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub gives you two USB-A (5Gbps) ports and one USB-C (5Gpbs) port to connect your USB devices.
Built-In SD Card Reader
Access your multimedia content with ease. The multiport adapter provides direct access to your SD, SDHC™ and SDXC™ memory cards or microSD (uSD) cards.
Charge Your Laptop and Peripherals
With support for USB PD 3.0 (up to 100W), the USB Type-C multiport adapter lets you power and charge your laptop when a power adapter is connected to the USB-C power input port. Plus, one of the USB-A (5Gbps) ports supports BC 1.2 fast charge to power your peripherals when the dock is connected to a USB-C power adapter. PD 3.0 features Fast Role Swap to prevent USB, Ethernet and video disruption when you switch power sources (USB-C power adapter to bus power).
Reliable Network Connectivity
The Gigabit Ethernet port ensures reliable wired network access with support for PXE Boot and WoL.
Enhance Productivity and Device Management with the StarTech.com Connectivity Tools Application
Developed to improve performance and security, StarTech.com Connectivity Tools is the only software suite on the market that works with a wide range of IT connectivity accessories. The software suite includes:
Advanced Windows Layout Utility: To setup and save custom windows layouts.
Mac Address Pass-Through Utility: To improve network security.
USB Event Monitoring Utility: To track and log connected USB devices
Wi-Fi Auto Switch Utility: Enabling users to quickly access faster network speeds via wired LAN.
- 9-IN-1 USB-C MULTIPORT ADAPTER: HDMI 4K 30Hz or VGA video (DP Alt Mode req); 2-Port USB-A USB 3.1 Gen 1 Hub 5Gbps including 1x BC 1.2 charge port; 1x USB-C 5Gbps port; 1x USB-C 100W PD 3.0 port; SD & MicroSD Card Readers; Gigabit Ethernet (PXE Boot & WoL)
- EXTRA LONG CABLE: USB C mini docking station with 12" (30cm) attached cable for extended reach to reduce port/connector strain on 2-in-1 devices like Surface Pro 7, iPad Pro, HP Elite x2 & laptops on riser stands
- RELIABLE PERFORMANCE: USB bus powered or via external USB-C power adapter; 100W Power Delivery 3.0 pass through w/ 15W reserved for adapter to avoid video flickering, device dropouts or overdrawing power common in other hubs; up to 85W for laptop charging
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Fully compatible with USB-C laptops, Ultrabooks & Chromebooks, plus Thunderbolt 3/4 laptops from HP, Dell, Lenovo, MacBooks (Intel processor and M1 chip), and Surface; works w/ Windows, macOS, iPadOS, Android and Chrome OS
- PORTABLE & COMPACT: Portable, durable aluminum USB Type-C multiport adapter is designed for easy transport in a laptop bag for convenient on-the-go use between office, home office, shared office spaces, and business travel
- STARTECH.COM CONNECTIVITY TOOLS: Provided with the portable all-in-one USB Type-C adapter, the application improves performance and security, featuring MAC Address Changer, USB Event Monitoring, Windows Layout & Wi-Fi Auto Switch utilities