This DisplayPort to HDMI MST Hub drives two 4K 60Hz HDMI monitors from a DisplayPort enabled Windows device.
Multi-tasking Made Easy
This DisplayPort to HDMI video splitter allows you to connect up to two additional displays in extended or mirror mode. Connecting two independent 4K 60Hz displays creates high-performance workstations for users in your organization, enabling easier multi-tasking, resulting in increased productivity.Host Connection Output 1 Resolution Output 2 Resolution DisplayPort 1.4 with DSC 4K 60Hz 4K 60Hz DisplayPort 1.4 4K 60Hz 4K 30Hz DisplayPort 1.2 4K 30Hz 4K 30Hz
4K at 60Hz and HDR
Native support for MST, on any Windows device, enables an easy set up. This MST Hub separates the single stream into two independent signals, one for each HDMI enabled display. Support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) offers increased contrast, brightness, colors, and greater luminosity.
MST offers an easy setup, by natively working on any Windows device. Plug-and-play installation with no drivers or software required. A 12in (30cm) attached cable provides options for flexible installation configurations, reducing the amount of strain on ports and connectors. Additionally, this dual-monitor splitter is USB powered (USB Cable included).
MST14DP122HD is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty, and a lifetime of free, North American based, multilingual technical support.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: DisplayPort to Dual HDMI MST Hub splitter drives Dual 4K 60Hz displays using a single DisplayPort port
- DP 1.4/DSC/HBR3/32.4Gbps/HDR/7.1ch Audio/MST
- Windows Only
- Not compatible with macOS
- PRODUCTIVITY: The 2 port DisplayPort 1.4 MST Hub adds dual extended or mirrored HDMI displays to your workstation in office, or at home, increasing your productivity
- The DisplayPort to Dual HDMI 4K 60hz adapter is compatible with lower resolutions
- MULTIPLE MONITORS: This DisplayPort to HDMI adapter drives 2x 4K 60Hz or 2x 1080p 60Hz HDMI displays using a single DisplayPort port to increase your productivity on Windows PC's
- Small Footprint ensure it easily fits into your existing setup
- CONVENIENCE: With a built-in 1ft (30cm) cable and latching DisplayPort connector, this USB powered 2-port MST display adapter connects easily to your computer and monitors
- Driverless plug and play setup
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: MST (Multi Stream Transport) Hub for desktops or graphics cards
- Requires host system with DP 1.4/HBR3/MST or later
- Works with HP, Dell, Lenovo and AMD, Nvidia & Intel video cards
- Small Form Factor (mini / ITX) computers