The ET91000SM402 1000 Mbps Gigabit Single Mode Fiber Media Converter SC (40 km) lets you extend a Gigabit Ethernet network over single mode fiber by up to 40km (25 miles).
A cost-effective solution for connecting a Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T) network to remote network segments over a (1000Base-LX/SX) fiber backbone, the GbE to SM fiber converter supports full Gigabit speeds for ideal network performance and scalability. Designed to offer a durable and convenient Ethernet to fiber solution, the Ethernet to SC Fiber converter features an all-steel chassis, and a simple plug-and-play installation with minimal configuration required.
For added versatility, this fiber media converter supports standalone operation, or installation into the 20 Slot, 2U Rackmount Chassis (ETCHS2U).
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Supports standalone operation, or installation into the ETCHS2U Rackmount Chassis
- Cost-effective way to extend/bridge networks using fiber cabling
- Advanced features include Link-loss forwarding, remote monitor status, two frame lengths
- Maximum Fiber Cable length of 40 km
- Supports full or half-duplex operation
- Quick and simple installation, easy to use
- TAA Compliant : Yes
- Weight (Approximate) : 601 g
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Depth : 6.30" (160.02 mm)
- Width : 3.70" (93.98 mm)
- Package Contents : Gigabit Ethernet Single Mode Fiber Media Converter SC 40 km - 1000 Mbps, 1 x Universal Power Adapter, 1 x Grounding Screw, 1 x Instruction Manual
- Height : 0.80" (20.32 mm)
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number : ET91000SM402
- Brand Name : StarTech.com
- Environmental Certification : WEEE
- Form Factor : Desktop
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : Transceiver/Media Converter
- Limited Warranty : 2 Year
- Product Name : Gigabit Ethernet Single Mode Fiber Media Converter SC 40 km - 1000 Mbps
- Country of Origin : Taiwan