You can power both the transmitter and receiver using the same single power source, which you can connect to either the extender or receiver using Power Over Cable (POC). You can also connect up to four USB devices on the remote side and support 3D video and 7.1 digital audio. The versatility of this video extender makes it the perfect solution for digital signage applications in large buildings such as commercial shopping centers, stadiums, schools, and hospitals.
What is HDBaseT?
HDBaseT is a standardized, zero-latency video technology that's revolutionizing HDMI distribution. HDBaseT uses an advanced method of modulation that enables you to distribute uncompressed HDMI audio and video along with additional signals such as USB and power over cable.
Extend more with HDBaseT
The extender offers a complete end-to-end solution, using HDBaseT technology to extend HDMI, IR, power and USB over a single CAT5 cable. With power and USB along with your video signal, HDBaseT is the clear choice for every integrator and system designer. The added benefit of power over cable means that you'll only need one power source at one side of your extension, and USB lets you add a console at the remote location - great for extending video and control to areas where power outlets may be limited, such as industrial sites.
Astonishing 4K picture quality from an impressive distance
The A/V industry is quickly adopting 4K as the new high-resolution video standard. But long-range video distribution can be a challenge if you're using standard HDMI cables because the signal becomes susceptible to degradation at 30 feet. HDBaseT maintains your Ultra HD 4K picture quality - four times the resolution of high-definition 1080p - even at 330 feet away from your video source. Plus, because the extender supports high-definition 1080p and lower resolutions, you can comfortably use this extender to make any video source look great, while future proofing your setup for 4K implementation.
Simplify your setup
This extender has been specifically designed for a simple and tidy installation. HDBaseT technology offers single-cable installation, so you can integrate it seamlessly using your existing CAT5e or CAT6 infrastructure. This means that you can avoid the hassle of running multiple Ethernet cables, while reducing potential failure points.
The extender also features Power-over-Cable technology, so you only need one power source for both the extender and receiver units. Mounting hardware is included for both the extender and receiver, for discreet, professional installation.
The ST121HDBTU is TAA compliant is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty with free lifetime technical support.
HDBaseT is a registered trademark of The HDBaseT Alliance.
- Extend video to locations where power outlets are limited, with both the transmitter and receiver using a single power source at either side of the connection
- Maintain astonishing picture quality up to 295 feet away, with support for UltraHD 4K
- Mounting brackets are included for a hassle-free installation
- TAA Compliant : Yes
- Transmitter Weight (Approximate) : 306 g
- Package Contents : 1 x HDMI over CAT6 transmitter, 1 x HDMI over CAT6 receiver, 1 x IR blaster, 1 x IR receiver, 1 x USB cable, 2 x Foot pad sets, 2 x Power adapters, 2 x Mounting brackets, 1 x Quick install guide
- Receiver Depth : 4" (101.60 mm)
- Receiver Width : 3" (76.20 mm)
- Receiver Weight (Approximate) : 306 g
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Receiver Height : 0.90" (22.86 mm)
- Manufacturer Part Number : ST121HDBTU
- Transmitter Depth : 4" (101.60 mm)
- Brand Name : StarTech.com
- Transmitter Height : 0.90" (22.86 mm)
- Environmental Certification : WEEE
- Form Factor : Desktop
- Transmitter Width : 3" (76.20 mm)
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : Video Extender Transmitter/Receiver
- Limited Warranty : 2 Year
- Product Name : HDMI over CAT5 HDBaseT Extender with USB Hub - 295 ft (90m) - Up to 4K
- Country of Origin : Taiwan