The SFP10GAC10M is an MSA compliant direct-attach copper SFP+ cable that's designed, programmed and tested to work in 10G network deployments. It delivers dependable 10 GbE connectivity over copper cabling, which is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable setups.
This active Twinax cable supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through SFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. The cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
At 10 meters long and designed for high-speed performance, this copper SFP+ cable is ideal for medium-distance applications such as across-rack network switch or server connections.StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP Cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- MSA UNCODED SFP+ CABLE (DAC): 10G direct attach cable works with MSA compliant switches the accept uncoded transceivers and modules
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 10m (32.8ft)
- 10 Gbps
- Active Twinax (Copper)
- 2x SFP+ Pluggable Connector
- 100 Ohm Impedance
- Manufacturer Part Number : SFP10GAC10M
- Brand Name : StarTech.com
- Environmental Certification : WEEE
- Weight (Approximate) : 350 g
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : Network Cable
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Product Name : SFP+ Direct Attach Cable - MSA Compliant - 10 m (33 ft.)
- Country of Origin : China
- Color : Black
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes