This flexible 1-to-1 drive duplicator and eraser provides a standalone solution for cloning and sanitizing hard drives (HDD) and solid state drives (SSD) without computers or software. The drive duplicator/sanitizer can clone drives at up to 7.5GB per minute, and supports a wide variety of drive types:
- M.2 PCIe drives (sized 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110)
- M.2 SATA drives (sized 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110)
- 2.5 in. SATA drives
- 3.5 in SATA drives
Broad Drive Compatibility
Supporting different types of drives including M.2 PCIe (M-Key), M.2 SATA (B+M-Key), and SATA 2.5/3.5 in. drives, this HDD/SSD cloner and wiper provides a versatile solution for drive cloning and deleting applications. The drive cloner enables duplication with any combination of drives, supporting duplication between M.2 (NVMe/AHCI), M.2 SATA, and 2.5/3.5"" SATA drive interfaces. You can also expand the capabilities of the device to supporting IDE and mSATA drives using StarTech.com drive adapters: SATA to IDE Adapter (SAT2IDEADP) / SATA to mSATA Adapter (SAT32MSAT257) (each sold separately).
To ensure compatibility with your drives the duplicator and eraser has been rigorously tested with a wide variety of drive models from different drive manufacturer including Samsung 850, 860, 870, 950, 960, 970, WD, HP, and Intel.
Configurable Duplication and Erase Modes
To support a wide variety of applications this drive cloner and sanitizer supports different duplication and erasing modes with Adjustable Host Protected Area (HPA) settings to include/exclude partitions. When duplicating the device supports: System & File, All Partitions, Whole Drive and Percentage Duplication. When erasing the device supports: Quick Erase, Full Erase (Single & 3-Pass) and Secure Erase (Clear/Purge, meets NIST SP 800-88 Rev 1).
Easy to Use
Featuring an intuitive button-operated interface, and full on-screen display (OSD) for increased manageability, this drive duplicator and cloner is easy to operate. To monitor and observe your duplication and erasing processes the device features LED indicators for Power/Activity, Status and Errors, and the OSD Menu options include Error Reporting, and Presenting Drive Info.
The Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales
SM2DUPE11 is TAA compliant and backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime 24/5 North American based, multi-lingual support.
- BROAD DRIVE COMPATIBILITY: Standalone 1-to-1 duplicator and eraser for M.2 PCIe NVMe (M-Key), M.2 SATA AHCI (B+M-Key), SATA 2.5/3.5"" drives; Clone at up to 7.5GBpm; No PC/software required; Duplicate between M.2 NVMe/SATA & 2.5/3.5"" SATA drive interfaces
- CONFIGURABLE DUPLICATION MODES: Solid State Drive (SSD)/Hard Disk Drive (HDD) cloner supports multiple modes: System & File, All Partitions, Whole Drive & Percentage Duplication; Adjustable Host Protected Area (HPA) settings to include/exclude partitions
- CONFIGURABLE ERASE MODES: Drive wiper w/ 5 erase modes: Quick Erase, Full Erase (Single & 3-Pass), Secure Erase (Clear/Purge, meets NIST SP 800-88 Rev 1); Adjustable HPA; Upgradeable firmware complies with future DOD & Government standards; TAA Compliant
- EASY TO USE: External drive duplicator/sanitizer has intuitive button-operated interface w/ full on-screen display (OSD) for increased manageability; Menu incl: Error Reporting, Present Drive Info; LED indicators (Power/Activity, Status, Error); Tool-less
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: M.2 NVMe duplicator supports M.2 NGFF SSDs sized 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110; M.2 NVMe & M2 SATA drives incl. Samsung 850/860/870/950/960/970, WD, HP, & Intel; 2.5""/3.5"" SATA HDD/SSD; Supports IDE/mSATA using SAT2IDEADP/SAT32MSAT257
- Operation Type : Standalone
- Number of Destination Drives Supported : 1
- Storage Capacity Supported : 16TB
- Package Contents :
- 1 to 1 NVMe/SATA Drive Duplicator and Secure Eraser
- 2 x SATA Drive Extensions Cables
- 2 x Anti-Slip/Vibration Pads
- 1 x Universal Power Adapter
- 5 x Regional Power Cords (NA, JP, EU, UK, ANZ)
- 1 x Quick-Start Guide
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.startech.com
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : Hard Drive/Solid State Drive Duplicator
- Limited Warranty : 2 Year
- Drive Interface : PCI Express NVMe
- Drive Width : 3.5"
- Sanitization Options : Secure Erase
- Country of Origin : Taiwan
- Number of Source Drives Supported : 1