Enhance Productivity with Triple-4K Video
This triple-4K docking station uses a combination of its integrated DisplayLink® graphics controller and your computer's DP Alt Mode enabled USB-C port to provide three independent 4K displays.
Connect any combination of HDMI and/or DisplayPort monitors to Video Ports 1 and 2 (DisplayLink®); at resolutions up to 4K at 60Hz. Connect an HDMI monitor to Video Port 3 (DP Alt-Mode), at resolutions up to 4K at 30Hz. This high-resolution video performance is ideal for detailed graphics applications, enhancing your productivity by expanding the display capabilities of your laptop.
Full-Featured Docking Station
Connect the docking station to your computer's USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Type-C port to provide a wide range of port connectivity, options and features. The docking station features:
- 2x USB-A and 1x USB-C (USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps) ports for USB peripheral devices.
- 1x USB-A and 1x USB-C (USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps) port that supports BC 1.2 with 7.5W (1.5A) for charging tablets and smartphones.
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet port with WoL (Wake-on-LAN) for a wired Local Area Network (LAN) connection.
- 1x 3.5mm 4-position TRRS Audio Jack for a 3.5mm headset.
100W USB Power Delivery
The USB-C docking station supports 100W USB Power Delivery with the included power adapter. This allows you to charge the connected host device, as well as the devices connected to the BC 1.2 USB charging ports.
For added protection to connected USB devices, the BC 1.2 enabled USB charging ports feature Overcurrent Protection (OCP). OCP prevents USB peripherals from drawing more power than is safely allocated for the port.
Connect the dock to your host computer, using the included 3.3ft (1m) USB-C cable. The docking station supports all major operating systems, including Windows, macOS, iPad OS, ChromeOS, and Ubuntu. This dock was designed for seamless integration with any compatible USB-C equipped device within your organization, including Lenovo X1/Thinkpad P Series, Dell Latitudes/Precision/XPS 15, HP Envy, Surface Laptop 3, and M1 Pro/Max MacBooks. The dock features a side-facing K-Slot for added security in shared workspaces (e.g., BYOD hoteling/hot-desking).
Enhance Productivity and Device Management with the StarTech.com Connectivity Tools Application
Developed to improve performance and security, StarTech.com Connectivity Tools is the only software suite on the market that works with a wide range of IT connectivity accessories. The software suite includes:
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE TRIPLE 4K VIDEO: USB C Multi Monitor Docking Station features flexible video outputs that enable you to connect two 4K 60Hz HDMI 2.0 and/or DisplayPort 1.2 (DP++) monitors via DisplayLink and a 3rd 4K 30Hz HDMI monitor via DP 1.2 Alt Mode
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with Windows, macOS, ChromeOS & Ubuntu, enabling extended triple displays on USB-C & Thunderbolt 3 and 4 laptops including Apple M1/M2 MacBooks which are not natively capable of driving more than one external display
- FULL FEATURE DOCK: 5-Port USB Hub with 3x USB-A (2x 5Gbps, 1x 10Gbps w/BC 1.2 charging) and 2x USB-C (1x 10Gbps w/BC 1.2, 1x 5Gbps); 100W USB PD; 3.5mm Headset/Audio port and Gigabit Ethernet (WoL); K Slot; OCP protects devices from power surges
- 100W POWER DELIVERY 3.0: Power and charge USB-C and Thunderbolt 3/4 laptops and ultrabooks including Lenovo X1/Thinkpad P Series, Dell Latitudes/Precision,/XPS 15, HP Envy, Surface Laptop 3 and MacBook; Incl. 3.3ft/1m USB-IF Certified USB-C host cable
- CONNECTIVITY TOOLS: Optimize the performance and security of this universal docking station, using the included MAC Address Changer, USB Event Monitoring, Windows Layout and Wi-Fi Auto Switch utilities (available for download)