The Synology E10G21-F2 dual-port 10GbE SFP+ network adapter is designed to boost the throughput of compatible Synology systems. Ideal for businesses looking to support growing numbers of users or more intensive workloads with increased bandwidth for storage operations.
Cost-effective upgrade for Synology NAS and IP-SAN
The E10G21-F2 adapter gives you more connectivity options with support for SR and LR transceivers and DAC options. Dual 10GbE ports help alleviate network bandwidth limitations and support Link Aggregation (network bonding) for increased resiliency in the face of network disruptions. CPU offloading technologies reduce network transfer overhead on the host system's processor to boost system performance.
- To accelerate IT services, increase data center efficiency and double your bandwidth without doubling your costs and complexity use this 10Gigabit Ethernet
- This 8000 MB/s bandwidth PCI Express 3.0 x8 adapter ensures easy connectivity and plug-in form-factor for affordable and reliable Ethernet network
- This dual port 10gigabit ethernet card lets you add two network ports using a single expansion slot to a client, server or workstation
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provides data transmission rates par excellence between servers and network components
- With the 10GBase-SR technology get up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over the optical fiber cable