Future-Proof Your Business with 10G Enterprise Connectivity
Omada VPN Router with 10G Ports
Centralized Cloud Management
Seamless integration into the Omada SDN platform
Up to 10 WAN Ports
Multi-WAN Load Balance raises the utilization rate of multi-line broadband
Enterprise-standard SSL / IPSec / PPTP / L2TP VPN & OpenVPN / L2TP over IPSec VPN
Quad-Core 2.2 GHz CPU
Enterprise-level hardware design provides maximum performance
Two USB 3.0 Ports
Available 4G/3G Modem connection for LTE WAN backup
Powerful Firewall, DoS defense, IP/MAC/URL/ Keyword filtering
Two 10GE SFP+ Ports
High-bandwidth aggregation with 1� WAN and 1� WAN/LAN ports
Supports up to 2,300,000 concurrent sessions
Dual Redundant Power Supplies
Carrier-class reliability for enterprise networking
High-Capacity Performance with Quad-Core 2.2 GHz CPU
Manage your entire business network with the right amount of processing power. Dual redundant power supplies further ensure carrier-class reliability for enterprise networking.
Maximize the 10G Broadband with Omada Enterprise Gateway
Maximized 10G Broadband with the Omada Enterprise Gateway Build your lightning-fast network with Omada ER8411 - an enterprise VPN router with 10G ports. It surpasses the need for high-speed, reliable, and safe enterprise networks, ideal for large-scale deployments such as offices, schools, and hotels.
Easily Build a Whole 10G Enterprise Network | 10� WAN Ports & One USB WAN for Mobile Broadband
Up to 10� WAN SFP+, SFP, and RJ45 ports allow the router to support various internet access requirements. Multi-WAN Load Balancing distributes data streams according to the bandwidth proportion of every WAN port to raise the utilization rate of multi-line broadband. Connect a 4G/3G modem to one of the USB 3.0 ports for LTE WAN backup.
High-Security and High-Performance VPN
ER8411 supports pass-through traffic and multiple VPN protocols, including SSL, IPSec, PPTP, and L2TP in Client/Server mode. One-click auto IPSec VPN simplifies VPN configuration and facilitates network management and deployment. The router also features built-in VPN engine hardware, allowing support and management of hundreds of IPSec, PPTP, L2TP, SSL VPN, and OpenVPN Tunnels.
Robust Security Features | Powerful Firewall
Advanced firewall policies protect your network and data.
Convenient VLAN Support
Create virtual network segments for enhanced security and simplified network management.
- Flexible Port Configuration: 1 10G SFP+ WAN/LAN Port + 1 10G SFP+ WAN Port + 1 Gigabit SFP WAN/LAN Port + 8 Gigabit RJ45 WAN/LAN Port + 2 USB 3.0 Ports (One Support LTE backup). Up to 10 WAN ports w/ load balance optimize bandwidth usage & utilization rate through one device.
- High-Performace Network Capacity: Maximum number of concurrent sessions - 2,300,000. Maximum number of clients - 1000+.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Omada's Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including gateways, access points & switches with multiple control options offered - Omada Hardware controller, Omada Software Controller or Omada Cloud-based controller*(Contact TP-Link for Cloud-based controller plan details). Standalone mode also applies.
- Cloud Access: Remote cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites-all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- Abundant Security Features: Powerful firewall policies, DoS defense, IP/MAC/URL filtering, IP-MAC binding, One-Click ALG activation, speed test and more security functions protect your network and data.