10G Uplink Managed Switch for a Complete Omada Network
10G Lightning-Fast Uplink Connection
4� 10 Gbps SFP+ Slots for High-Bandwidth Connectivity
24� Gigabit Ethernet Ports Offer Reliable Connections
Centralized Cloud Management
SDN Solutions Integration for a Highly Efficient Network
Advanced L2+ Features
Static Routing, IGMP Snooping, 802.1Q VLAN and More
Enterprise Switch with 10G Uplink
4� 10 Gbps SFP+ slots provide non-blocking switching performance and ultra-low latency, so reliable and lightning-fast connections to server and other switches are easily built.
Software Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access
Omada's Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network-all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Hassle-Free Cloud or On-Premises Controllers
Multi-Site Cloud Management
Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)
Security features include IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding, Port Security, Storm Control and DHCP Snooping to defend against a range of network threats. An integrated list of common DoS attacks is available, making it easier than ever to prevent them. In addition, the Access Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) feature restricts access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports or VLAN ID. Users' network access can be controlled via 802.1X authentication, which works with a RADIUS/Tacacs+ server to grant access only when valid user credentials are provided.
Enterprise Level Features
A complete lineup of L2+ features are supported, including 802.1Q VLAN, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol, and 802.3x Flow Control. Advanced IGMP Snooping ensures the switch intelligently forwards multicast streams to only the appropriate subscribers, cutting out unnecessary traffic, while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access. Static Routing is a simple way of segmenting the network and internally routs traffic through the switch for improved efficiency.
Voice and video traffic can be prioritized based on IP address, MAC address, TCP port number, UDP port number, and more. With QoS (Quality of Service), voice and video services remain smooth, even when bandwidth is in short supply.
sFlow, QinQ, L2PT PPPoE ID Insertion and IGMP authentication features are provided, developed with service providers in mind. 802.3ah OAM and Device Link Detection Protocol (DLDP) offer easy monitoring and troubleshooting of Ethernet links.
IPv6 functions such as Dual IPv4/IPv6 Stack, MLD Snooping, IPv6 ACL, DHCPv6 Snooping, IPv6 Interface, Path Maximum Transmission Unit (PMTU) Discovery and IPv6 Neighbor Discover guarantee your network is ready for the Next Generation Network (NGN) without upgrading your hardware.
- Features 24 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation
- Depth : 7.10" (180.34 mm)
- Width : 17.30" (439.42 mm)
- Product Line : JetStream
- Height : 1.70" (43.18 mm)
- Manufacturer Part Number : TL-SG3428X
- Brand Name : TP-LINK
- Form Factor : Desktop
- Manufacturer : TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd
- Product Type : Layer 3 Switch
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Product Model : TL-SG3428X
- Product Name : JetStream 24-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch with 4 10GE SFP+ Slots
- Country of Origin : China