Software Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network--all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Hassle-Free Centralized Cloud Management
100% centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites--all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
Zero-Touch Provisioning for Efficient Deplyment
Omada zero-touch provisioning allows remotely deployment and configuration of multi-site networks, so there's no need to send out an engineer for on-site configuration. The Omada Cloud ensures efficient deployment with lower costs.
AI-Driven Technology for Stronger Performance and Easy Network Maintenance
Assign Different Management Roles
Multi-tenant privilege assignment is available to increase management efficiency and security. Multi-person management, multi-level permissions, and the ability to add admins as needed, enable flexible network operation and maintenance.
Easy and Intelligent Network Monitoring
Comprehensive Protection for the Whole Network The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status; check network usage and traffic distribution; receive network condition logs, abnormal event warnings, and notifications; or even track key data for better business results. Network topology helps IP admins quickly see and troubleshoot connection at a glance.
Comprehensive Protection for the Whole Network
Multiple Factors Guarantee Higher Reliability
Reliable Connections Even with High-Density Clients Higher reliability of cloud service is guaranteed with 99.99% SLA availability, 24/7 automated fault detection, geographically isolated backup servers, and reliable product quality. Your network functions even if management traffic is interrupted.
Reliable Connections Even with High-Density Clients
Higher reliability of cloud service is guaranteed with 99.99% SLA availability, 24/7 automated fault detection, geographically isolated backup servers, and reliable product quality. Your network functions even if management traffic is interrupted. Equipped with enterprise chipsets, dedicated antennas, advanced RF functions, auto channel selection, and power adjustment, Omada Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 5 APs have high concurrency capacities for remarkable performance in high-density environments.
- Gigabit Ethernet connections on all ports provide full speed of data transferring
- L2+ Feature --Static Routing, helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- Advanced security features include IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm Control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X and Radius Authentication
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP Snooping optimize voice and video applications
- Comprehensive IPv6 support for management, QoS and ACL
- Web/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON and Dual Image bring abundant management features
- Depth : 4.90" (124.46 mm)
- Width : 8.20" (208.28 mm)
- Product Line : JetStream
- Height : 1" (25.40 mm)
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number : TL-SG2008P
- Brand Name : TP-LINK
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Form Factor : Wall Mountable
- Manufacturer : TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd
- Product Type : Ethernet Switch
- Limited Warranty : 3 Year Lifetime
- Product Model : TL-SG2008P
- Product Name : JetStream TL-SG2008P Ethernet Switch
- Country of Origin : China