- DEVICE INTERFACE: 5 x Gigabit RJ-45 ports; LED indicators
- SWITCHING CAPACITY: This 5-port gigabit switch has a 10Gbps switching capacity with a forwarding rate of 7.44Mpps (64-byte packet size)
- DATA TRANSFER RATE: Ethernet: 10 Mbps (half duplex); 20 Mbps (full duplex); Fast Ethernet: 100 Mbps (half duplex); 200 Mbps (full duplex);Gigabit: 2000 Mbps (full duplex)
- COMPACT DESKTOP DESIGN: Sturdy lightweight metal housing is well-suited for desktop installations.
- FANLESS DESIGN: The network switch fanless design lowers energy consumption and eliminates operating noise.
- TRENDnet LIFETIME PROTECTION: The TEG-S51 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch is backed by TRENDnet's Lifetime Manufacturer Protection.
The 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch, model TEG-S51, provides high bandwidth performance, ease of use, and reliability. Boost office network efficiency and eliminate network congestion with gigabit speeds and a total switching capacity of 10Gbps with full-duplex mode. Integrate this sturdy metal switch for reliable high-speed network connectivity.
Gigabit ports provide high-speed network connections to five devices, and a 10Gbps switching capacity allows data traffic to flow smoothly, reducing traffic bottlenecks.
With a compact and lightweight metal housing design, this switch is well-suited for desktop installations.
Fanless design lowers energy consumption and reduces distracting operating noise.
NETWORKING SOLUTION | FEATURES | Easy Setup
Simply power up the switch and plug in connected devices
Sends larger packets, or Jumbo Frames (up to 9KB), for increased performance
LEDs convey power, link, and activity
5 x Gigabit Ethernet ports
Fanless design lowers energy consumption and eliminates operating noise
10Gbps switching capacity
Compact and lightweight metal housing
NDAA / TAA compliant (U.S. and Canada only)
- NDAA / TAA compliant (U.S. and Canada only)