- DEVICE INTERFACE: 5 x 2.5GBASE-T ports (100Mbps/1Gbps/ 2.5Gbps); LED indicators
- 2.5G PORTS: The 5 Port network switch is equipped with 2.5GBASE-T RJ-45 ports that provide higher gigabit speeds capable of up to 2.5Gbps over existing Cat5e or better cabling
- SWITCHING CAPACITY: The unmanaged switch is equipped with a 25Gbps Switching Capacity
- COMPATABILITY: The 5 Port Ethernet switch is backwards compatible with 10/100/1000Mbps devices.
- WALL MOUNTABLE: The 2.5G unmanaged switch features a durable metal housing with a convenient wall mountable design for greater installation flexibility.
- FANLESS DESIGN: The fanless design lowers energy consumption and eliminates distracting operating noise.
- IEEE STANDARD: IEEE 802.3bz (2.5G) Compliant
- TRENDnet LIFETIME PROTECTION: The TEG-S350 5-Port Unmanaged 2.5G Switch is backed with a Lifetime Manufacturer Protection
- NDAA / TAA compliant (U.S. and Canada only)
Expand your network's bandwidth and reduce digital bottlenecks with TRENDnet's Unmanaged 2.5G Switches. These 2.5G network switches come equipped with 2.5GBASE-T RJ-45 ports that provide higher gigabit speeds capable of up to 2.5Gbps over your existing Cat5e or better cabling. Each high-speed 2.5G switch features a durable metal enclosure and can be mounted to the wall for setup flexibility. The fanless design lowers energy consumption and eliminates distracting operating noise. TRENDnet's reliable 2.5G switches are cost-effective solutions to increase your network's throughput.
- Create your own LAN and connect your PC, laptop, printer and other peripherals with the help of 5 ports
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- With Wall mounting feature, you can conveniently install the switch while keeping the wires and cables organized
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters